[Promo Codes]Welcome xAlbum - Safe managePrivate transfer

Discussion in 'Promo Codes and Contests' started by [email protected], Nov 26, 2012.

1. Arcpro@arcsoft.com

Nov 13, 2012
    Hello, every one! Introducing a powerful photo & video guardian – xAlbum, now he is giving away promo codes.

Fed up with transferring photos and videos with troublesome USB, or PC? Always worry about your private photos or videos pried by others?
    An xAlbum in your Pocket - Keep your private media safe from prying eyes, Safe & quick transfer between devices (NO USB, NO PC, NO exposure data)!

Support iPhone5 & iOS 6
    Provide xAlbum Lite and xAlbum Pro. You can try the Lite version for free. But the Lite version has some limit, to fully realize safe manage and quick transfer, try xAlbum Pro($2.99). Now, he is giving away promo codes!

Here is the 5 promo codes. Please reply if you take one (one person could only take ONE code). To get more promo codes, post your review on the app store and report back to this thread with your name, I will PM you the code(or you can leave the email). I can give away 10 more codes, come to grab it now.

App info is currently processing and/or the app is not yet fully available for sale on the US App Store.

Key Feature
    Safely & easily store your private photos & Video
    * Multiple cryptographic techniques
    * Pin and Dot passcode modes to confuse prying eyes

Safely & quickly transfer between devices
    * NO USB connection, NO PC, NO exposure data, only choose what you want to transfer
    * Data cryptographic, NO data leakage
    * Wi-Fi or iPhone hotspot to ensure the safely & quickly transmission, and you can do it anywhere

Prevent destructive attacks
    * App special database, with encrypted technology
    * Limited the passcode fails attempts

Please check out xAlbum Lite or scan the following two-dimension code.

[​IMG]

Please check out xAlbum Pro or scan the following two-dimension code.

[​IMG]

Here is the 5 promo codes. Please reply if you take one (one person could only take ONE code).

PLMMLWHKRYEY
    XFFJ33HJ93H3
    7NA4YFYW6KF4
    7MH7LMKYFM46
    3WHWF9YL796J

2. tml3nr

tml3nr Well-Known Member

Jul 4, 2012
    7NA4YFYW6KF4 Used
    Thanks

3. nerdherd

nerdherd Well-Known Member

Feb 11, 2012
    All codes gone:(

4. Arcpro@arcsoft.com

Nov 13, 2012
    To get more promo codes, experiment with xAlbum Lite and post your review on the app store and report back to this thread with your name, I will PM you the code(or you can leave the email). I can give away 10 more codes, come to grab it now. :)

5. mkpred

mkpred Well-Known Member

Oct 15, 2012
    Working at Sites
    Cyber Town
    #5 mkpred, Nov 27, 2012
    Last edited: Nov 27, 2012
    checking out the lite app will leave a review soon and tell you my review name :)

Edit: Reviewed the app in us app store as mkpred , but dont need a promo code as the app isnt optimised for ipad, thanks for the opportunity though :)

6. Arcpro@arcsoft.com

Nov 13, 2012
    Thanks

Very big thanks for your support.

xAlbum fans, both your praise and criticism are our best motivation.

7. mkpred

mkpred Well-Known Member

Oct 15, 2012
    Working at Sites
    Cyber Town
    YW .any plans for optimising the app for ipad.dont feel like zooming in to use the app as the quality decreases you know.

8. Arcpro@arcsoft.com

Nov 13, 2012
    #8 [email protected], Nov 29, 2012
    Last edited: Nov 29, 2012
    I'm glad U have interest in the app and even more I'm very happy you shared your idea and comments. We'll sure consider it. We may also come here to thank xAlbum users if we release ipad version. Thanks.

9. mkpred

mkpred Well-Known Member

Oct 15, 2012
    Working at Sites
    Cyber Town
    good luck with the ipad version's production.And yes I am interested in your app since I have a need for one.Have tried a few others but all had bugs.saw potential in your app and wanted to try it out since there was a free version available , its just an ipad version away from me getting the app.good luck and thanks