Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 02-17-2014, 04:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stingman View Post
just downloaded this. pleasant surprise
Glad to hear it, Stingman! I'd be even more glad if you could take a moment to review it on the App Store as well .
Old 02-19-2014, 04:58 PM

Default Update 1.1 is out

Hi everyone,

Version 1.1 is now out in the wild; this should make the first barrel mission much easier, as well as fixing the distance bug. I've also increased the size of the 'slow' button on iPad (thanks for the suggestion!). We've got a bunch more minor changes coming in the next update, (Game Center feedback on the wipeout page, smoothing out aerials so that they can be linked together etc) but I wanted to get the barrel mission and distance fixes out ASAP.

The Bobble Surfer inspired timed mode is also still on its way - I thought it would be fun to add a new break to go with it, so I need to sort out the artwork etc. One of the other features we've been looking at this week is integrating 'Kamcord' so that you can record a video of yourself surfing. Is that something players would be interested in?

Anyway, if any of you feel like updating your reviews now that the update out that would be appreciated as always!
Old 02-27-2014, 12:36 AM
iPod Touch (5th Gen), iOS 7.x

Trying to unlock the board for posting a screenshot to Facebook. Can't get it to work. The first time I tried, after I tapped the Facebook button, it brought up the text box and and I tapped "post" and it froze the game. Second and third attempts, no text box shows up at all when I hit the Facebook button. Any idea what's going on?

Game is fantastic by the way.

Edit: Changed to the first break and tried a couple more times, finally got it to post. I don't know what was up with it.

Last edited by CecilMcW00t; 02-27-2014 at 12:43 AM..
Old 02-27-2014, 12:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CecilMcW00t View Post
Trying to unlock the board for posting a screenshot to Facebook. Can't get it to work. The first time I tried, after I tapped the Facebook button, it brought up the text box and and I tapped "post" and it froze the game. Second and third attempts, no text box shows up at all when I hit the Facebook button. Any idea what's going on?

Game is fantastic by the way.

Edit: Changed to the first break and tried a couple more times, finally got it to post. I don't know what was up with it.
Hi Cecil, good to hear you're enjoying it!

Although I'm glad it worked in the end, it would still be nice to know what was going on. Would you mind letting me know your iOS version and whether or not you have the Facebook app installed as well? I'll see if I can recreate the issue.
Old 02-27-2014, 05:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wade View Post
Hi Cecil, good to hear you're enjoying it!

Although I'm glad it worked in the end, it would still be nice to know what was going on. Would you mind letting me know your iOS version and whether or not you have the Facebook app installed as well? I'll see if I can recreate the issue.
Sure thing Wade! I'm currently running iOS 7.0.6. And I don't have the Facebook app installed (ever since I discovered the app Paper I never looked back lol). Also this happened on my iPod touch 5G.
Old 02-27-2014, 05:42 AM

Thanks Cecil. One more question: did it actually post the image to your Facebook account when it finally worked?
Old 02-27-2014, 06:25 AM

Yup, the image posted to my feed when it finally went through.
Old 04-26-2014, 07:34 PM

Still a $1:29 here in australia not free for us.
Old 04-26-2014, 08:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jForsythe View Post
Still a $1:29 here in australia not free for us.
I'm sure Lemur won't leave you guys out, that's where they're from
Old 04-26-2014, 09:07 PM

It should have definitely been free in Australia for the whole of Saturday. The intention was to make it free for Anzac Day but I got busy Thursday night and forgot to set it in time.