Universal [FREE] [DEV] Freak Circus Racing - Craziest F2P Mobile Racing Game Out There!

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by FreakCircus, May 27, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. #1 FreakCircus, May 27, 2015
    Last edited: Jun 5, 2015
    Hi all!

Our first game, Freak Circus Racing, will launch next week for iOS (and Android)!

Freak Circus Racing is a Free-to-Play physics-based stunt racing game in which you tune up the craziest cars, climb the steepest hills and burn some rubber. Then race off the evil circus freaks and play against your friends. It's the wackiest and most addictive physics based racing game there is.

Story so far...
    Hugo the human cannonball is kicked out of the Freak Circus by the speed-loving circus bosses who want to turn his dear old cannon into a mean racing vehicle. He decides to give the freaks just what they deserve and show them who’s the fastest petrol-head in town.
    Beware, the freaks are on the loose!

Features:
    • FREE, WACKY AND CHALLENGING physics-based racing gameplay
    • FIVE CRAZY EPISODES set in OUTRAGEOUS locations. Get ready for the land of South-American Sugar Lords and Great Benevolent Leaders of the North.
    • CRAZY VEHICLES TO TUNE UP
    • GRAPHICS! With Big Heads!
    • 40 HANDMADE levels with INSANE boss battles.
    • EVOLVING GAMEPLAY
    • LEVEL UP to gain bragging rights among your friends
    • SCOREBOARDS: Challenge your friends to races and humiliate them!
    • NEW EPISODES, VEHICLES AND FREAKS WILL BE ADDED SOON!

Screenshots:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

FCR is the first release from a new Finnish mobile game studio, Jumbon Ltd. The game is developed in collaboration with Meizi Games and multitude of Finnish mobile game development scene veterans.

Follow us:
    Twitter
    Facebook
    Youtube

www.FREAKCIRCUS.net

For Press, Review, Business etc. stuff contact us:
    [email protected]

Get ready to #FreakOff!

2. triggywiggy

triggywiggy Well-Known Member

Jan 24, 2010
    Freelance writer, Student, Casually employed in re
    Perth, Western Australia
    Looks really good. What date next week is it expected?

3. We're aiming to launch on next Thursday.

4. new_ipodtouch5G_owner

new_ipodtouch5G_owner Well-Known Member

Mar 16, 2015
    Canada
    WOW! I am really loving the Saturday morning cartoons look of the game, simply beautiful artwork.
    Really looks like a lot fun. Not so crazy about the free-to-play, but i will admit, i am definitely looking forward to playing it.

Congratulations on this being your first game, Freak Circus Racing looks great, i wish you the best of success.

My 2 Cents - I really loved the artwork on the game website.

5. Thanks! We're very glad to hear that you like the artwork. :)

We can understand why the F2P doesn't necessarily win favors with everyone, but we've put heavy focus on avoiding paywalls making the game completely playable for free. Please do give your feedback once the game releases and you get a chance to try it out. We hope you enjoy it.

6. guzzla

guzzla Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

May 12, 2015
    Is this releasing tonight? I didn't see any mention of it in the TA weekly release post or an accompanying NZ thread in the main forum....

7. We're releasing this Friday.

8. locomoco

locomoco Well-Known Member

Apr 7, 2015
    The art makes this game so much fun to look at. Loving the humor in it with the silly cheerleaders too. I think I'll be downloading this when it's released! :)

9. Thanks! Glad to hear that you like our game's style. :)

10. guzzla

guzzla Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

May 12, 2015
    No sign of it in the US app store. Still planned for release today?

11. guzzla

guzzla Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

May 12, 2015
    Any update? Apple giving you problems with approval? Android version is getting rave reviews...one of the few times I am jealous...

12. DonnyDJ76

DonnyDJ76 Well-Known Member

Nov 1, 2011
    Male
    Teacher
    Hackensack, NJ
    #13 DonnyDJ76, Jun 11, 2015
    Last edited: Jun 11, 2015
    Your guess at this point is as good as mine, but I know the developers are doing everything they can. Maybe it will come out tomorrow/Friday as a New Zealand release or worldwide. If you view their twitter page they are apparently having programming issues. I wish this would come out already and I wish I majored on Computer Science.

Edit: The devlopers removed the programming gif from their twitter page that showed they have been having difficulty. Maybe that means it could be out this week, but I am not holding my breath.

13. Sorry everyone for not answering earlier. For some reason the forum notifications haven't come through to my mail.

Anyways, GOOD NEWS! Freak Circus Racing is (finally) available on iOS!

[​IMG]

You can find links to the game on both Apple App Store and Google Play via this link:
    download.freakcircus.net

Have fun racing the Freaks!