★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
06-25-2013, 06:35 AM
I remember this being used for anti-bullying campaigns. This is the one, right?

As for the game, it's a pretty good platformer, and highly recommended especially now for free.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
06-25-2013, 08:03 AM
Yes, this is the one... But they took all the antibully promos out

:;:CURRENT 'FAVORITES' FOLDER:;:
Repulze, Ravenmark: SOE, Cordy, Incoboto Mini, One Epic Knight, Cardinal Quest 2
:;:GAMECENTER ID:;:
syntheticvoid
06-25-2013, 08:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by syntheticvoid View Post
^^^

Very nice. Thank you for the heads up. This is one of my favorite iOS platformers. And while I don't see why they'd rather keep re-releasing the game with every update instead of just updating the original, it is nice that they've made it free upon release so that those of us who bought it have a chance to snag it again...

And I'll gladly play through it a 10th time to see it on the widescreen. =oD
I almost passed this up... I think I have 2 previous versions of this same game and I agree it's pretty awesome. It is strange how they keep pulling the old version and re-releasing it though. What a strange developer.

-nightc1
This gamer runs on premium games.