★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

8 promo codes for Back side of the Earth: Pilot Brothers 3

01-22-2014, 07:22 AM
#1
8 promo codes for Back side of the Earth: Pilot Brothers 3

Enjoy free Back side of the Earth: Pilot Brothers 3!

Here are codes for the iPhone version:
AJPY6LAFFTY4
WTYJHTFXR3TR
9K4PWWPJEPEK
AXJP4W9LJMK7

& iPad version:
4RLJ4R9FYHX7
F9FN74YLFYJN
MREELNKNJEFW
39L793NJFY7A.


Last edited by G5 Entertainment; 01-22-2014 at 07:31 AM. Reason: added more codes
01-22-2014, 07:29 AM
#2
UsedF9FN74YLFYJN,thanks

01-22-2014, 07:45 AM
#3
wow all codes are gone fast
01-22-2014, 07:51 AM
#4
Missed it. Haha. Still thank you for sharing!
01-22-2014, 08:05 AM
#5
Joined: Dec 2013
Location: United States
Posts: 2,021
Wow. So fast. I wonder if there are people that literally click refresh all day long just to snag even stuff they don't want.
01-22-2014, 12:04 PM
#6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lavender View Post
Wow. So fast. I wonder if there are people that literally click refresh all day long just to snag even stuff they don't want.
I think you are right there. We do not get to see a lot at all by the time we get home from work in the UK.

I did think up a fairer system, PM for a code, the dev then can see if the person has a limited amount of posts and just looks like they are lurking.
Unfortunately, that would mean the person who offers the codes would have to do a bit extra. But this way, you would at least get a thanks and maybe a good write up for the app!!
01-22-2014, 12:20 PM
#7
Quote:
Originally Posted by bastband View Post
I think you are right there. We do not get to see a lot at all by the time we get home from work in the UK.

I did think up a fairer system, PM for a code, the dev then can see if the person has a limited amount of posts and just looks like they are lurking.
Unfortunately, that would mean the person who offers the codes would have to do a bit extra. But this way, you would at least get a thanks and maybe a good write up for the app!!
I've noticed a few devs now require people to like them on Facebook or Tweet about their game or whatever and then send them a code, at the very least the likes to the page will help get some recognition so they have gained something even if the person doesn't write a review here.

Either way they do it, it will most likely be on a first come first served so you'll most likely still miss out cos of the time zone differences.
01-22-2014, 12:49 PM
#8
Quote:
Originally Posted by bastband View Post
I did think up a fairer system, PM for a code, the dev then can see if the person has a limited amount of posts and just looks like they are lurking.
The flaw in your logic assumes that you "deserve" promo codes more than lurkers or people with "a limited amount of posts". In fact, no one is entitled to receive promo codes. They belong to the developers, and not to anyone else. It's up to the developers to decide whether to give them away, and how they wish to do so. They have many, many options available to them if they want reviews, want thanks, want Facebook likes, want Twitter promotion, and so on. Nothing is stopping them from giving them away in the manner of their choosing. Nothing! And that is the very definition of a fair system.
01-22-2014, 01:30 PM
#9
Quote:
Originally Posted by dclose View Post
The flaw in your logic assumes that you "deserve" promo codes more than lurkers or people with "a limited amount of posts". In fact, no one is entitled to receive promo codes. They belong to the developers, and not to anyone else. It's up to the developers to decide whether to give them away, and how they wish to do so. They have many, many options available to them if they want reviews, want thanks, want Facebook likes, want Twitter promotion, and so on. Nothing is stopping them from giving them away in the manner of their choosing. Nothing! And that is the very definition of a fair system.
As we are all doing it.....as i posted in the other thread.

Someone seems to have got out of the wrong side of the bed this morning..
The pertinent word in my opening sentence is 'think'. Probably what a lot of people do not do when quoting other peoples, wait for it, 'thoughts'.
There is no logic and deserving in my 'thought', it seems that the assumption was made. People who attack 'thoughts', perhaps do not 'think' or "deserve" to 'think' and stay in the past. Thinking and thought are a major part of progress.
Anyway, these are just my 'thoughts', now feel free to interpret them as you wish.