Universal God of Light (By Playmous)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by drdeniz79, Feb 26, 2014.

1. Ah that's good to know about the leaderboards. But I have to admit, I was kind of enjoying not being on the clock. It's much more relaxing without the competition ;)

2. bigjack66

bigjack66 Well-Known Member

Aug 5, 2013
    All that is completely unnecessary if you play it properly. I have no trouble manipulating mirrors except that which I make for myself.

3. bigjack66

Aug 5, 2013
    You are correct. Sometimes you just get mesmerised by the light. It's very calming and relaxing.

4. bigjack66

Aug 5, 2013
    Why isn't this game at the top of TA's charts? It's better than everything above it?

5. cloudpuff

cloudpuff Well-Known Member

Sep 12, 2013
    lazy layabout
    uk
    I'm not that far into the game yet but I'm really enjoying what I have played so far, I love logic games and I'm on a bit of a puzzle kick lately, this is by far on of the best I've played in a while. It feels intuitive and is a joy to play.

Enough arse kissing now #

Tap the frog? I've dloaded a game of the same name on no droid but not played yet, will it be the same one, I'll pick up on iOS, much prefer the games on my iPad.

6. I'm almost through with all 75 levels, and I really wish I wasn't. I have to say, if this game had unlimited levels, I might never play anything else ever again.

7. worldcitizen1919

worldcitizen1919 Well-Known Member

Jun 27, 2012
    Isn't this a clone of one of Gameloft's N.O.V.A. series in game puzzles where you have to get the reflectors aligned to crack the code?

8. I've seen puzzles like this in various different games (including other Gameloft games). They're laser/mirror puzzles. But I haven't seen any other games (at least in the App Store) that focus only on this type of puzzle. I'm glad that someone finally made one, and did such a good job with it.

9. squashy

squashy Well-Known Member

Jan 21, 2013
    *burp*
    The Garden of Sinners
    It's definitely the same mechanics, but I wouldn't call it a clone just for that. Say, you don't call Flappy Bird a clone of Jetpack Joyride just because the Profit Bird in JJ plays exactly the same.

10. bigjack66

Aug 5, 2013
    That's wot I said but this is much nicer and more enjoyable!

11. bigjack66

Aug 5, 2013
    This has the nicest menu screen I've seen and some of the coolest looking achievements I've seen!

12. anton@playmous

anton@playmous Active Member
    Patreon Indie

Nov 25, 2013
    CEO @ Playmous
    Barcelona
    Thank you! I'll pass your feedback to EON Games so they can potentially use some of this when tweaking the game mechanics for the future updates or the sequel.

13. Sequel?! Is that definitely happening? I finished the game last night and am already having withdrawals. :p

14. anton@playmous

anton@playmous Active Member
    Patreon Indie

Nov 25, 2013
    CEO @ Playmous
    Barcelona
    Nothing official yet!

15. Habakuk

Habakuk Well-Known Member

Now FREE for a limited time!