★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
12-01-2014, 12:47 PM
No price cut in Australia?
12-01-2014, 02:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rosco_ryan View Post
No price cut in Australia?
Very weird because I set it for everywhere (not even sure you can set it for only 1 location) if you don't catch it on sale during the 1 day sale let me know I'll get you a copy.

12-01-2014, 07:09 PM
Thanks for all the support guys! Currently sitting 6th overall in all role-playing games on the App Store. Sale lasts for about 6 more hours so grab it while you can and feel free to post any questions you might have.
01-03-2015, 11:45 AM
Hey guys Happy New Year!

Just wanted to say thanks for all the support last year and give everyone a heads up on the game sequel. The sequel is currently in review and I am hoping it gets approved soon. I am looking to release it around the 14th depending on how long this review process takes.
01-20-2015, 10:31 PM
Just a quick reminder that Adventure To Fate : Battle Arena will be launching tomorrow night.

Battle arena is a sequel / extended version of the first Adventure To Fate. Some new features include 6 new crafting professions, account wide vaults, more indepth player stats, new skills, new items, new monsters and an all new frost area. Here is a little preview video.

For those interested I'll be posting some early download codes so post here if you are interested in 1.

Thanks!
01-20-2015, 10:39 PM
I missed the sale on the first one so yeah, very interested!!!

ıllıllı ȼǥɲƹƮȿƹ˅ƹɲ ıllıllı
DEVELOPERS I ADORE
QUANTUM SHEEP CS54 ONE MINUTE GAMES ELEFTHERIOS CHRISTODOULATOS RAVENOUS GAMES ORANGE PIXEL RADIANGAMES CAVE LLAMASOFT (RIP) MADFINGER PASTA GAMES TOUCH FOO KODE80
01-21-2015, 03:15 AM
Absolutely interested! Big fan of Adventure to Fate.