★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
06-02-2015, 01:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ubisububi View Post
A bounty hunter is a thief kit that emphasizes traps. As you level, they get increasingly powerful, allowing you to throw traps and set special traps (at level 21 you can even set traps that maze all in range). When you get to the expansion and are able to start selecting feats, the thief has a "use any item" feat that allows you to wear/use/wield any class specific gear.

It's pretty easy to abuse the traps by saving/reloading, which can be a bummer. But that's ultimately your decision, obviously.
I was talking about gold pantaloons, sorry for not being clear.

Just to make sure I won't miss it.

I am probably gonna play with druid, cleric or monk. Hope it isn't as hard as people say.

Last edited by Dankrio; 06-02-2015 at 01:53 PM.
06-02-2015, 02:54 PM
Another doubt: would I be able to play Paladin as Neutral Good or only Lawful good?

06-02-2015, 03:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dankrio View Post
Another doubt: would I be able to play Paladin as Neutral Good or only Lawful good?
I think the game only lets you select Lawful good.
06-02-2015, 03:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dankrio View Post
I was talking about gold pantaloons, sorry for not being clear.

Just to make sure I won't miss it.

I am probably gonna play with druid, cleric or monk. Hope it isn't as hard as people say.
In the BG2 expansion, they can be combined with the silver pantaloons and bronze pantalettes to form the Big Metal Unit; full -10 plate armor that can be worn by any class.
06-02-2015, 03:47 PM
Thanks, guys!
06-02-2015, 05:31 PM
I see that it's universal now. How does this play on iPhone? Do you need like a magnifying glass to see some of the icons...??
06-03-2015, 12:07 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moocow View Post
I see that it's universal now. How does this play on iPhone? Do you need like a magnifying glass to see some of the icons...??
It's pretty tiny, but the UI is modified to make it playable; which it is. For me, the problem isn't the interface, it's the viewable area. It just feels too claustrophobic for me on a phone. But if I didn't have an iPad, I wouldn't think twice about playing it on my phone. I like it that much.