Sean Beeson | iOS Composer for Hire

Discussion in 'Developer Services and Trade' started by gamecomposer, Mar 14, 2014.

1. gamecomposer

gamecomposer Well-Known Member

Jun 13, 2009
    [​IMG]

Who Am I? My name is Sean Beeson (www.seanbeeson.com) and I am an experienced composer who has scored over 50 iOS titles. Recent ones including Epic Mickey 2: Power of Illusion, Ravensword 2, Skyward Slots, Aralon 2, Screaming Seedling, Block the Rock, Dangerous, Mecho Wars, and Aiko Islands, to name a few.

What do you do? I write music and produce audio for games. While not limited to mobile titles, that is where I do a majority of my work. I can compose music in any style, and have done so over the last few years. Need two minutes of music and 10 sfx? No problem! Need 60 minutes of electronic music and VO work? No problem. I have you covered.

Let me listen! Here are two reels. One is comprised exclusively of iOS games I have scored. The second one all of my other game/film work.

I work on all sizes of projects. Large adventure games, small educational titles, puzzlers, RPGs, ect.

If you are interested in working with a high-quality, experienced, veteran game composer, feel free to contact me via PM, or email at [email protected] Cheers!