Rayman Jungle Run - by Ubisoft (Universal) : $2.99 -> $0.99

Discussion in 'Price Drops, Must-Have Freebies, and Deals' started by sladeums, Dec 20, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. miumius

miumius Well-Known Member

Sep 25, 2011
    #41 miumius, Jan 4, 2013
    Last edited: Jan 4, 2013
    I hate to sound like a leech... But yea a starbucks code would be awesome :) I have a Sonic Ep2 code to trade

2. LazerTag

LazerTag Active Member

May 9, 2012
    @nicole623

Thank you! Seriously I always seem to miss those Starbucks POTW at my local locations. I very much appreciate it.

3. Gryphon

Gryphon Well-Known Member

Feb 24, 2012
    Whats the next starbucks POTW?

4. the9quad

the9quad Well-Known Member

Apr 27, 2011
    The dead levels are tough, it ain't like you are doing those on your first try. I don't care how seasoned you are, by their nature they are trial and error.

5. nightc1

nightc1 Well-Known Member

Oct 19, 2012
    AL
    True, but its not like they stump me and take that many replays to perfect. Memorize, master a single run, wash&repeat through every level in the game. It's very formulaic but good fun with how things change from world to world. I've , in two or three sittings finished the first two worlds off with all gems collected and the first dead level too. I've finished but not perfected around half of the remaining levels (including the downloadable world) and completed 10 of 17 achievements.

Send me a friend request on GameCenter under nightc1 if it seems unbelievable.

The main negative of this game? The music. A few of the songs just grind on my nerves. I often play with the game muted.

6. the9quad

the9quad Well-Known Member

Apr 27, 2011
    The regular levels are easy like I said, the dead levels require more trial and error. You've only done the first dead level? If so, that first one ain't too rough they get tougher, nothing super crazy, but they will take you at least 5 tries guaranteed.

7. raymond_cgc

raymond_cgc Well-Known Member

Jan 3, 2013
    I yesterday got this games update, and you say 5 tries? I am play the 4th world (punching) 10th dead level, and I tried like 30 times. Only got to around 28 seconds at max.

ANy idea how long is the 4th (and others) dead level?

Also, wif the new updates, the new levels are SO EASY!?! I actually finished most on my first try. Seems shoter, but lil harder to get all lums than before.

Can sumone gimme a list of the time taken for each dead level? TQ!

8. nightc1

Oct 19, 2012
    AL
    Looking at a friends scores through GC ... The first three are between 43 and 47 seconds. I'd imagine they are all under a minute.

It's too bad the game is hacked or people just found an everyday exploit as it ruins the leaderboards. The top scores are 0.00.00 seconds. Many have scores hundredths of a second higher.

As for the othe poster. I'm not saying the dead levels are one shot deals. They take trial and error to memorize te patern. I think I put 20 tries or more into the first one. But 20 tries is Maybe 4 min if gametime. But with hacked high scores its not like I have much reason to continue playing them for better scores one they are done.

9. Pman

Pman Well-Known Member

May 2, 2010
    Texas
    If I hadn't gotten this game as Starbucks potw, I still think it is worth 1-3 dollars.

10. nightc1

Oct 19, 2012
    AL
    I agree. I could see spending a buck on a game like this without thinking.

They should have made a Free versions to try the game out. I think they would sell more if they did that.

11. Tango

Tango Well-Known Member

Sep 11, 2010
    Looks like a fun game! Where do I look for the codes? Can never seem to find them. Do you have to ask for them?

12. crex

crex Doctor of Game of the Week-ology

Oct 18, 2010
    Everywhere and Nowhere
    They usually place them next to the straws and napkins and such. At least at mine they do.

13. amb3rly11

amb3rly11 Member

Nov 25, 2012
    Does anyone have any Rahman Starbucks codes to spare? I have sonic 2 codes to trade :)

14. nicole623

nicole623 Member

Jul 2, 2012
    I do have a couple of Rayman codes left but I remember giving you one of the sonic codes, so...well this is awkward.

I'm pretty sure this is why the codes threads aren't allowed - people take advantage of the offers and then try to trade free codes for other games. Sorry for getting off topic, but this irked me because there were other people who genuinely wanted to play Sonic and one of the mods even posted a reminder in the old thread prohibiting trades like the one you're proposing.

:(

15. CygnetSeven

CygnetSeven Well-Known Member

Feb 6, 2010
    Sorry but posting and requesting codes is not allowed. Closing thread.