Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #881  
Old 08-09-2014, 02:32 AM
oldsnake oldsnake is offline
Senior Member
iPhone 6 Plus, iOS 8.x
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Bologna italy
Posts: 843
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bad_Trip View Post
Awesome thanks for the help Oldsnake!

I've only been able to find one side mission; the augment junkie who wants her friend's legs back who is by the black market doctor. I wanna find the other ones as I just beat the main mission today!

The game is pretty short but the quality of the gameplay and graphics are worth it!
Speak with the doctor Alvaro,he give you the first side mission..That you find it's the 2 side mission..in total are 5 side mission..
Here the link with the WALKTROUGH of side missions,there are 4 in this link,they missed the last side quest..PM me if you want know exactly what to do..
http://www.gamefront.com/deus-ex-the-fall-walkthrough/

Last edited by oldsnake; 08-09-2014 at 03:13 AM..
Reply With Quote
  #882  
Old 09-28-2014, 10:32 PM
stlredbird stlredbird is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 1,098
Default

Bought this at launch but finally just now took the time to play it through. Loved it! The question is, is the new content going to require that you have a finished save file? I'm assuming so since you don't want to lose augs but I'd really like to free up the space on my phone. Why no cloud save???!!!
Reply With Quote
  #883  
Old 09-29-2014, 01:27 AM
oldsnake oldsnake is offline
Senior Member
iPhone 6 Plus, iOS 8.x
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Bologna italy
Posts: 843
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by stlredbird View Post
Bought this at launch but finally just now took the time to play it through. Loved it! The question is, is the new content going to require that you have a finished save file? I'm assuming so since you don't want to lose augs but I'd really like to free up the space on my phone. Why no cloud save???!!!
Doesn't have icloud,i know,it's bad,if you see my character xp an money screenshot some page back,you know what i mean,but no word about The sequel from The devs..
Reply With Quote
  #884  
Old 09-29-2014, 01:39 AM
italodance italodance is offline
Senior Member
iPhone 5, iOS 7.x
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Tehran-Iran
Posts: 1,236
Default

Any news for second EP? game is not over yet....lollll
Reply With Quote
  #885  
Old 11-13-2014, 02:22 AM
justplainjay justplainjay is offline
Member
iPhone 5, iOS 7.x
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Miami
Posts: 92
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by italodance View Post
Any news for second EP? game is not over yet....lollll
As much as I hate to admit it, I'm pretty sure this is absolutely dead. It's a shame because it was one of my favorite iOS games ever.

If anybody has ANY proof that it's not dead, please post it here, I still have a fraction of a slither of a hope.
Reply With Quote
  #886  
Old 11-13-2014, 09:14 AM
oldsnake oldsnake is offline
Senior Member
iPhone 6 Plus, iOS 8.x
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Bologna italy
Posts: 843
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by justplainjay View Post
As much as I hate to admit it, I'm pretty sure this is absolutely dead. It's a shame because it was one of my favorite iOS games ever.

If anybody has ANY proof that it's not dead, please post it here, I still have a fraction of a slither of a hope.
Yeah,unbelievable,was,and still my Favourite IOS Game,my GOTY,and we had to go in Australia..
NOTE: for SQUARE ENIX,To The devs: please give us The finale of this awesome game,we need it..
Reply With Quote

Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Copyright 2012, TouchArcade.com, LLC.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2008 - 2011, TouchArcade.com. Privacy Policy / DMCA Copyright Agent