Universal Deus Ex: The Fall - (by SQUARE ENIX)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Danz060391, Jul 10, 2013.

1. oldsnake

oldsnake Well-Known Member

Aug 19, 2012
    Male
    Impiegato
    Bologna italy
    #881 oldsnake, Aug 9, 2014
    Last edited: Aug 9, 2014
    Speak with the doctor Alvaro,he give you the first side mission..That you find it's the 2 side mission..in total are 5 side mission..
    Here the link with the WALKTROUGH of side missions,there are 4 in this link,they missed the last side quest..PM me if you want know exactly what to do..
    http://www.gamefront.com/deus-ex-the-fall-walkthrough/

2. stlredbird

stlredbird Well-Known Member

May 21, 2009
    Bought this at launch but finally just now took the time to play it through. Loved it! The question is, is the new content going to require that you have a finished save file? I'm assuming so since you don't want to lose augs but I'd really like to free up the space on my phone. Why no cloud save???!!!

3. oldsnake

Aug 19, 2012
    Male
    Impiegato
    Bologna italy
    Doesn't have icloud,i know,it's bad,if you see my character xp an money screenshot some page back,you know what i mean,but no word about The sequel from The devs..

4. italodance

italodance Well-Known Member

Aug 19, 2009
    electrical
    Tehran-Iran
    Any news for second EP? game is not over yet....lollll

5. justplainjay

justplainjay Well-Known Member

As much as I hate to admit it, I'm pretty sure this is absolutely dead. It's a shame because it was one of my favorite iOS games ever.

If anybody has ANY proof that it's not dead, please post it here, I still have a fraction of a slither of a hope.

6. oldsnake

Aug 19, 2012
    Male
    Impiegato
    Bologna italy
    Yeah,unbelievable,was,and still my Favourite IOS Game,my GOTY,and we had to go in Australia..
    NOTE: for SQUARE ENIX,To The devs: please give us The finale of this awesome game,we need it..

7. hourglass

hourglass Well-Known Member

Jun 21, 2013
    Looks like it's dead. A real shame; I was looking forward to playing a lot more.

8. oldsnake

Aug 19, 2012
    Male
    Impiegato
    Bologna italy
    Well,very disappointed about my favourite iOS game,there episodic games,where You're sure that every 3-4 Month,a new episode it's out,look at Walking Dead Series,Telltale Games Series,Republique,for say Someone,but here,seem it's look out Like,no plans,if The first game sell,we work on The other episodes,but,again,SE maybe use The talented developers of This game for other project..it's a shame cause The game it's wonderful..

9. justplainjay

I just wish squenix would put the final nail in this coffin and announce it dead like they did with TWEWY

10. JMan121314

JMan121314 Well-Known Member

Apr 9, 2014
    I played this game to the end and got excited for the next part. Then I kept it on my ipad for months in hope that it would be announced. Eventually I deleted it for space because I couldn't wait. Such a bummer they have not even given any hint as to what's happening with it.

11. neonbible

neonbible Well-Known Member

Jan 24, 2011
    I own this but havent played it yet. So without any major spoilers does it end on cliffhanger?

12. TheOutlander

TheOutlander Well-Known Member

Apr 15, 2014
    Indeed, in a BIG one

13. justplainjay

Well the trailer for the new game Deus Ex: Mankind Divided was released yesterday, it's for PC/Console, but the good news is, this means the IP is still being cared about which could result in one of three scenarios:

A) They're either going to set a team aside to work on this game, or pull developers from the full team, since mobile games have become once again advertisements for their console counterparts, which actually make money. I feel this is least likely to happen since the games been ignored for so long, but NBA Jams gaveme hope.
    B) They're going to release a new app, which hopefully is similiar to 'The Fall' or it could be more watered down since premium, "Console Experience" titles don't do as well as fremium.
    C) They just let it die and we never see another Deus Ex mobile game. This scenario makes me sad because it would suck, and is most likely to happen.

They could always go the OverKill 3 route, but I really hope not. Deus Ex: The Fall is one of the few shooters on mobile that felt incredible to play, and thats saying a lot since it was released a while ago.

This thread is dead, and I'm assuming nobody cares at this point, but I had such a great experience playing this game and I hope we get some sort of sequel.

14. Pocketnova

Pocketnova Well-Known Member

Oct 15, 2012
    Same, though after playing Human Revoultion on PC, it's pretty obvious this game had some big flaws, but I love it none-the-less for introducing me to the franchise.

15. Crabman

Crabman Well-Known Member

May 24, 2013
    Berlin
    Such a shame it never got updated with MFi support.I got it for one buck but never played it,was always hoping for controller support...guess i'll just play Deus Ex on my 360 again.

16. justplainjay

The franchise is 15 years old, and funny enough it was the first Deus Ex game I played too. It ddefinitely got me interested in the series.

Play it anyway. The touch controls are some of the best for mobile even though the game is a few years old.

17. Kenan2000

Kenan2000 Well-Known Member

Nov 25, 2013
    I want "Deus Ex - original" on ios,who is with me?!
    Come on Square!They can definitely do that.

18. september

september Well-Known Member

Sep 14, 2012
  19. rIcHrAnDoM

rIcHrAnDoM Well-Known Member
    Patreon Silver

Nov 17, 2008
    Steelworker/Welder
    Indiana, USA
    Ha ha, I've had this on my home screen for awhile. I just bought Deus Ex Directors Cut for the Wii U tonight. Hope it's good.

20. oldsnake

Aug 19, 2012
    Male
    Impiegato
    Bologna italy
    I'm with You!