Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #21  
Old 07-10-2014, 04:41 AM
totebo totebo is offline
Junior Member
iPhone 5, iOS 7.x
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Posts: 10
Default

Great game! Simple but with a lot of depth when you start scratching. And it's hard (which I like)!
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 07-11-2014, 02:08 AM
Framais Framais is offline
Member
iPad 2, iOS 7.x
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 34
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by totebo View Post
Great game! Simple but with a lot of depth when you start scratching. And it's hard (which I like)!
Thanks Totebo!

A new version (1.0.7) has been approved by Apple just yesterday and is now available on the App Store.

What's new:

• 3 new levels for Moves Mode (levels 37, 38, 39)
• 3 new levels for Time Mode (levels 37, 38, 39)
• Added Game Center button (pops up Achievements and Leaderboards)
• Level Arcade 1 difficulty curve is now much smoother: try and get that elusive Arcade Legend Achievement again!
• Level Time 28 is now a tiny bit harder.
• Added Twitter button (link to 4444 Twitter page)
• Some cosmetic changes (for example the 3 stars at the end of each level will now perform a little dance for you).
• Fixed some bugs and possibly introduced some new ones.

As usual you can download 4444 at: http://goo.gl/9a6GSS

A sneak peek at the new levels...












Last edited by Framais; 07-11-2014 at 03:11 AM..
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 07-19-2014, 02:53 AM
coolpepper43 coolpepper43 is offline
Senior Member
iPad mini 2, iOS 7.x
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 1,480
Default

Thank you for the promo code. I am coming across some weird bugs. On moves level four, once I completed the level, it won't give me a continue button or even show my score. Sometime it I can press the large box and it will start changing colors and the top will say -1 moves, -2 moves... I beat the level and it shows up as 3 stars but level 5 is still locked. Anyways other than those bugs it's a fantastic game. I really want to play more of it so I can give a better impression.
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 07-19-2014, 03:40 AM
Framais Framais is offline
Member
iPad 2, iOS 7.x
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 34
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolpepper43 View Post
Thank you for the promo code. I am coming across some weird bugs. On moves level four, once I completed the level, it won't give me a continue button or even show my score. Sometime it I can press the large box and it will start changing colors and the top will say -1 moves, -2 moves... I beat the level and it shows up as 3 stars but level 5 is still locked. Anyways other than those bugs it's a fantastic game. I really want to play more of it so I can give a better impression.
Sorry to hear about this bug, coolpepper, and thanks for reporting it.
Can you tell me what device and iOS version are you using?

I will try to replicate it and fix it.
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 07-19-2014, 03:45 AM
coolpepper43 coolpepper43 is offline
Senior Member
iPad mini 2, iOS 7.x
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 1,480
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Framais View Post
Sorry to hear about this bug, coolpepper, and thanks for reporting it.
Can you tell me what device and iOS version are you using?

I will try to replicate it and fix it.
Thank you. IPad mini retina 7.1.2
Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old 07-22-2014, 05:22 AM
Framais Framais is offline
Member
iPad 2, iOS 7.x
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 34
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolpepper43 View Post
Thank you. IPad mini retina 7.1.2
Tested the scenario you described with a variety of devices including two iPad Mini Retina and couldn't replicate the bug :-(
I'll contact you in private to ask for more details.
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 09-07-2014, 06:34 AM
Framais Framais is offline
Member
iPad 2, iOS 7.x
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 34
Default

Just a quick one to let y'all know that 4444 is on promotion at Starbucks across Europe. If you happen to live on this side of the ocean this is a good time to grab a coffee and download 4444 for free!

Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 09-07-2014, 07:36 AM
rich_952000 rich_952000 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Indiana, USA
Posts: 6,292
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Framais View Post
Just a quick one to let y'all know that 4444 is on promotion at Starbucks across Europe. If you happen to live on this side of the ocean this is a good time to grab a coffee and download 4444 for free!

Damn, wish this promotion was in the US, been eyeing this one might pick it up anyways.
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old 09-09-2014, 09:52 AM
Framais Framais is offline
Member
iPad 2, iOS 7.x
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 34
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolpepper43 View Post
Thank you for the promo code. I am coming across some weird bugs. On moves level four, once I completed the level, it won't give me a continue button or even show my score. Sometime it I can press the large box and it will start changing colors and the top will say -1 moves, -2 moves... I beat the level and it shows up as 3 stars but level 5 is still locked. Anyways other than those bugs it's a fantastic game. I really want to play more of it so I can give a better impression.
Hi coolpepper, it's been a couple of months but I finally bumped into the bug you described and managed to reproduce it! It took me a good day worth of work to pin it down but I think I finally squashed it. Not sure if you are still playing 4444, but if you are, look out for the next update!

Talking about updates, a new iOS update has been released today, here is what's new:

----------------------------------
VERSION 1.1.0
----------------------------------
  • - New 'arcade cabinets' graphics for the Arcade games.
  • - 4444 now recognizes when there is no legal move available and politely suggests you to restart by popping-up the 'retry' button.
  • - Some bug fixes.

I hope you'll enjoy it!
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old 09-09-2014, 03:31 PM
coolpepper43 coolpepper43 is offline
Senior Member
iPad mini 2, iOS 7.x
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 1,480
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Framais View Post
Hi coolpepper, it's been a couple of months but I finally bumped into the bug you described and managed to reproduce it! It took me a good day worth of work to pin it down but I think I finally squashed it. Not sure if you are still playing 4444, but if you are, look out for the next update!

Talking about updates, a new iOS update has been released today, here is what's new:

----------------------------------
VERSION 1.1.0
----------------------------------
  • - New 'arcade cabinets' graphics for the Arcade games.
  • - 4444 now recognizes when there is no legal move available and politely suggests you to restart by popping-up the 'retry' button.
  • - Some bug fixes.

I hope you'll enjoy it!
Awesome!!!! Thank you very much, I can't wait to continue to play!
Reply With Quote

Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Copyright 2012, TouchArcade.com, LLC.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2008 - 2011, TouchArcade.com. Privacy Policy / DMCA Copyright Agent