Universal Football Heroes 2015 (by Run Games)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by TouchArcade Bot, Nov 7, 2013.

1. Amenbrother

Amenbrother Well-Known Member

Jun 24, 2011
    Wow thats a lot of new cards.

2. MMarzola

MMarzola Well-Known Member

Sep 7, 2012
    Game Developer
    Los Angeles
    Amen, brother ;)

3. kobradog

kobradog Member

May 3, 2014
    So now does anyone know when the new update will come

4. MMarzola

Sep 7, 2012
    Game Developer
    Los Angeles
    Yes, the update for Football Heroes will be available right before NFL Kickoff on September 4th. So excited!

5. kobradog

kobradog Member

May 3, 2014
    Thanks it's been a while

6. MMarzola

Sep 7, 2012
    Game Developer
    Los Angeles
    It sure has! We have been hard at work adding new content all year. Cannot wait to share it with you guys and get your feedback. Hope it was worth the wait.

7. wolfie9090

wolfie9090 Well-Known Member

Jul 19, 2013
  8. MMarzola

Sep 7, 2012
    Game Developer
    Los Angeles
    Football Heroes 2015 - v1.5 Update

We have released an early version of Football Heroes v1.5 for this football season. We are experiencing some technical difficulties on our servers. For the safety of your data, please wait to update until I post here and say that everything is ok. Sorry for the inconvenience

9. YGM

YGM Member

Nov 29, 2013
    Ok no problem thanks!
    Can't wait :)

10. MMarzola

Sep 7, 2012
    Game Developer
    Los Angeles
    #1110 MMarzola, Aug 18, 2014
    Last edited: Aug 18, 2014
    Football Heroes 2015 - v1.5 Live

The servers are back up now!

If you have the iPhone version simply run Football Heroes and you should be notified that an update available. Please Hit the App Store and download the update.

If you have the iPad version of the game I would strongly recommend the following steps:

- Before you download and run Football Heroes 2015 (Universal) please run Football Heroes HD. This will ensure that you have updated your team on the Run Games Cloud with your GameCenter account. You need a logged in and valid GameCenter account to transfer your data.
    - Now make sure you close Football Heroes HD
    - Download Football Heroes 2015 (Universal) from the iTunes App Store.
    - Now run Football Heroes 2015
    - Your data and game progress should now be transfered into Football Heroes 2015.
    - Please delete Football Heroes HD, to ensure you do not run into any account issues.

If you have any issues please let me know and I will get on it and fix it immediately.

Also, if you have any feedback on Football Heroes 2015 I would love to hear it. We need your help to make this game the best that it can be.

Thank you

PS - Multiplayer has been disabled for this build. We are sorry for the inconvenience, and it will be reenabled in a future update coming soon. It was just crashing too much to be released to the public.

11. Amenbrother

Jun 24, 2011
    Does this update have the legendary cards?

12. MMarzola

Sep 7, 2012
    Game Developer
    Los Angeles
    Yes, this update has Gold Player cards :)

13. Amenbrother

Jun 24, 2011
    Dang I see I am going to have some problems because I only have the iPad version installed.

14. MMarzola

Sep 7, 2012
    Game Developer
    Los Angeles
    Do you use GameCenter with Football Heroes HD?

15. Amenbrother

Jun 24, 2011
    Yup.

16. gansta

gansta Well-Known Member

Apr 22, 2011
    #1116 gansta, Aug 19, 2014
    Last edited: Aug 19, 2014
    Thanks for the update

17. Amenbrother

Jun 24, 2011
    I did exactly what was said to do by the dev and all is good.

18. MMarzola

Sep 7, 2012
    Game Developer
    Los Angeles
    yay!

19. RedHoodedSinner

RedHoodedSinner Well-Known Member

Jun 6, 2014
    Hey Run-Games. Thanks for the updates. The new contents are awesome. Thanks for introducing so many new cards and especially gold cards. I also am happy that the AI now provides better challenges.

I am not sure about the retirement though. I have mixed feelings about it. In one hand, I believe it will add value to replayability. But on the other hand, I want to keep playing with my favourite group of cards that I have levelled up dilligently. Not sure about the mechanics of retirement (e.g. What's the max level, how many games before retirement, the degree of the ability reduction, etc), so I would have to play more before I can definitively say what I feel about this feature. Not that my opinion matter much though :)

But overall, I am happy to see one of my fav games receive a massive updates. Thanks and keep up the good work!!

20. MMarzola

Sep 7, 2012
    Game Developer
    Los Angeles
    Thanks for the Feedback

Thanks for kind words, we have been working hard and it's definitely a labor of love for the team. I just played a double overtime Coin Battle game that was intense and so much fun. I have been working on this game for so long I cannot believe I am still having fun playing it.

The retirement system is something that came out of us playing the game alot and finding our favorite Hero Cards. Each one of us had our favorite cards and we fight all the time about who is the best in the office. Problem was, after you collected your favorite players there was not a lot of incentive to experiment with other player cards, the retirement pushes you to try new cards. Also in the NFL, Super Stars are not forever. Someday Payton Manning will retire and some other Star player will rise up and will have a different play style and things they can do an excel at. I know this system will upset some players, but for the long term health of the game, we believe this is for the best.