Universal Iesabel (Cross-platform Action RPG) by Forever Entertainment

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Michal.FE, Jul 8, 2013.

1. Accordion Noir

Apr 21, 2013
    mosquitos and brew bug?

I have all these issues as well. Stuck at the door to the city with Niguma not helping me there, and the guard saying I have to kill mosquitos and bring brew.

I've repeatedly killed mosquitos around the oasis and brought the guard a bunch of the prickly potion. (Used it like a potion, dropped it at his feet, what does he want?)

This game is fun but the quests are vague enough that it feels a little like I'm wandering around looting until I randomly stumble on solutions. I can't figure out where to wander on this one.

Anybody solved it? I'd love to hear how.

2. JMan121314

JMan121314 Well-Known Member

Apr 9, 2014
    I see this game is currently on sale. I oonly just found it, Is it worth getting on my iPad with iOS 8 or is it having problems still?

3. Crabman

Crabman Well-Known Member

May 24, 2013
    Berlin
    i was thinking to install it again (i never played more than an hour or so) but it seems still bug ridden (judging by app store reviews) and no support for MFI controller doesn't raise my interest.Seems pretty dead.

4. JMan121314

JMan121314 Well-Known Member

Apr 9, 2014
    Yeah according to the update history last update was about a year ago

5. gemineye62

gemineye62 Well-Known Member

Feb 16, 2010
    #605 gemineye62, Nov 21, 2014
    Last edited: Nov 21, 2014
    If you choose to get it, just keep in mind that the English translation is
    poor. The girl also says things that are annoying because of this.

As a hack and slash, it plays okay. I'm not sure if the bugs were fixed.

Buyer Beware!

6. Moocow

Moocow Well-Known Member

Dec 5, 2014
    #606 Moocow, Feb 7, 2015
    Last edited: Feb 7, 2015
    This game is probably one of the worst diablo clones I've ever played.
    - Absolutely atrocious HUD. It's so bad that they had to hide or photoshop it out in the screenshots. You can barely see the game area when playing this on the iphone because the there are HUD buttons EVERYWHERE. They're not even place on the screen in an organized fashion, just circles, circles everywhere. Menu-wise it's equally bad, the vital buttons (close window, next page etc) are either tiny or borderline invisible, descriptions lack key info (why the hell is a skill greyed out? I have enough skill points?) and there's no info about tons of items, just blank popups (like trophies, medals and some mats)
    - Oh yeah HUD buttons are so huge yet text is so guy it's almost illegible as icing on the cake
    - The voice "acting" is so bad it's borderline comical. When you're low on health you actually hear the player day "oh I am dying" in a monotone almost lecture-like tone, lol? Also when you pick up money s/he'll say "yessss more money I will be rich" or something along that line in an almost laughing tone. The grunt noises made by some skeleton enemies and hireling (can't tell which) resembles a chimpanzee
    - The story, if there is even one, is one of those that you seriously don't give a crap about and you won't miss anything by simply skipping all dialogue in the game
    - Next to no customization. Half of all armors all look the same, there's very little active skills (maybe only like 5? The rest are all crap like "add 10 to your hp"), and there's pretty much no challenge in the game whatsoever
    - You lose ALL exp on current level if you die. I was like 95% to leveling then now it's back at 0%. Is this some kind of f*cking joke? You only lose a few % in Diablo if you die not the frickin whole level. Oo...

7. Based Xatu

Based Xatu Well-Known Member

Aug 27, 2013
    Yeah, it's not bad bad, buuuut is pretty bad. They started with the 'wayward souls' sales pitch, but soon had to resort to frequent $.99 sales. I'm guessing the game did portly on all fronts, and so they've stopped updates. It's playable, but it's a poor version of Diablo. If anyone is on the fence, wait for it to go on sale again in a few days or weeks, it's inevitable.

8. pauldavidmerritt

pauldavidmerritt Well-Known Member

Sep 4, 2012
    Male
    Ultrasound reporting systems
    East Rutherford NJ
    I wish we'd see one more update to tighten it up a bit, fix a thing or two, edit the grammar a tad, and wrap it all up as a done deal. I love playing it, just wish the screws were tightened with one last bug fix/update patch. I feel like this game development should be worth that, at least for the satisfaction of what they've accomplished with it.

9. Amenbrother

Amenbrother Well-Known Member

Jun 24, 2011
    Yea it was freaking awesome when it first came out.

10. AL3X83

AL3X83 Well-Known Member

Dec 13, 2012
    The hud size is adjustable in the in-game options.

11. pauldavidmerritt

Sep 4, 2012
    Male
    East Rutherford NJ
    Amen, brother.

12. pauldavidmerritt

Sep 4, 2012
    Male
    East Rutherford NJ
    Forever Entertainment -- Will we possibly see any last updates/patches to this game? I'm sure I speak for everyone that owns this game also--we would love to see another update for Iesabel. It's a great game, and it deserves a little more attention.

13. pauldavidmerritt

Sep 4, 2012
    Male
    East Rutherford NJ
    A new RPG 'The Barbarian' is up on TA and App Store. I think Iesabel sizes up well with it. It has actually been pretty popular news lately on here.

I'd suggest to start marketing this game again, see where it goes. Maybe even drop the price a dollar or two. Honestly, Iesabel is awesome, and I want you to try and revive it a little. Push a couple updates (a form of advertisement), raise it from the dead a little, and let it compete with the currently viral 'The Barbarian'. It may give you some good Dollar $ign recognition for Iesabel.

14. Tylerdarden

Tylerdarden Active Member

Jan 23, 2015
    Sweden
    A great game but the developers do not care about it.
    Still to this day no game is as close to Diablo as Iesabel but there are no servers, no new patches.
    Make an update please

15. pauldavidmerritt

Sep 4, 2012
    Male
    East Rutherford NJ
    I know, right?! I can't believe something came this close to Diablo, and no follow through. It is blasphemy, I say.

Please give us another update.

16. Edmilan

Edmilan Well-Known Member

Dec 2, 2011
    Philippines
    Or maybe an Iesabel 2

17. pauldavidmerritt

Sep 4, 2012
    Male
    East Rutherford NJ
    Update Iesabel for old times sake? Maybe?

18. IOSgamer1980

IOSgamer1980 Well-Known Member

Nov 6, 2015
    Now $.99. Worth it?

19. pauldavidmerritt

Sep 4, 2012
    Male
    East Rutherford NJ
    Yes, worth it for .99ยข

20. pauldavidmerritt