★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
04-20-2015, 04:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amenbrother View Post
Yea it was freaking awesome when it first came out.
Amen, brother.
04-29-2015, 03:40 PM
Forever Entertainment -- Will we possibly see any last updates/patches to this game? I'm sure I speak for everyone that owns this game also--we would love to see another update for Iesabel. It's a great game, and it deserves a little more attention.
05-14-2015, 01:55 PM
A new RPG 'The Barbarian' is up on TA and App Store. I think Iesabel sizes up well with it. It has actually been pretty popular news lately on here.

I'd suggest to start marketing this game again, see where it goes. Maybe even drop the price a dollar or two. Honestly, Iesabel is awesome, and I want you to try and revive it a little. Push a couple updates (a form of advertisement), raise it from the dead a little, and let it compete with the currently viral 'The Barbarian'. It may give you some good Dollar $ign recognition for Iesabel.
08-20-2015, 02:36 PM
A great game but the developers do not care about it.
Still to this day no game is as close to Diablo as Iesabel but there are no servers, no new patches.
Make an update please
08-23-2015, 01:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tylerdarden View Post
A great game but the developers do not care about it.
Still to this day no game is as close to Diablo as Iesabel but there are no servers, no new patches.
Make an update please
I know, right?! I can't believe something came this close to Diablo, and no follow through. It is blasphemy, I say.

Please give us another update.
08-23-2015, 04:15 PM
Or maybe an Iesabel 2