Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 03-12-2014, 09:04 PM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 6.x

Hey guys,

Just wondering, is there a way to restore purchases in DH4? I was into it a while ago, and I purchased a bunch of gems, but now that I've deleted the game amd redownloaded it all I have are the 100 free ones. Any way I can get the gems I paid for back? I don't mind not having my leveled up characters, just want my gems.
Old 03-12-2014, 09:19 PM

Is this game available on the Nook HD?

I tried lolling in their App Store, but found nothing. However, a google search says its available.

If so, where could it be downloaded on the Nook?

Thanks

Rob
Old 03-13-2014, 01:07 AM
iPad 2, iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gameloft_Ryan View Post
Well it's good to know this isn't an isolated issue, but it still doesn't change the fact that it could be something on our end. I'm familiar with TWC and that line is definitely fine for gaming.

I understand players have had issues with our customer support before, but if in the future you send in a ticket and don't get a response let me know. All I need is the ticket number and I can look in to the issue and see what is the hold up.
I'll definitely keep checking in here and there. Couldn't be able to play DH4 since I transferred my data to my nephew's iPad (which has 64 gigs if I recall right) and he's been having tons of fun on that game. He doesn't know what Blood Match is, since he only ever did the campaign/boss arena stuff.

That, and Order and Chaos dragged me back into its grind-festing, yet still fun (And actually pretty challenging sometimes) lair. Plus, with the new stuff we got from Foursaken Media, I just couldn't have the time to check in with Blood Match. Though once I get it back, I'll have a debug console set up on my computer and see what my end of the issue is. I'm betting it has something to do with the data transference, since the closest Gameloft office to my region is either San Francisco, or somewhere else that's closer. Once I figure it out, I'll put this in either a support ticket or a PM here.

(phew, that was a mouthful even for me. LAWL)
Old 03-13-2014, 02:03 PM
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myndflame View Post
(phew, that was a mouthful even for me. LAWL)
Sounds good, I'll be around (: We actually don't have any game servers here in SF so that's why it's understandable it could be a sync issue on our side.

I do encourage you to at least submit a ticket and then let me know when you get a number, that way if it's a tech issue and we know of a solution, I can pinpoint your case with my support team contacts and get them on it ASAP.

Whatever works though, we'll get it sorted out one way or another!
Old 03-13-2014, 05:19 PM

Default Crashing

My game keeps crashing when trying to load The Skull Pass. I uninstalled and reinstalled but it still crashed. Anyone have any advice?
Old 03-13-2014, 10:53 PM
iPad 2, iOS 5.x

Quote:
Sounds good, I'll be around (: We actually don't have any game servers here in SF so that's why it's understandable it could be a sync issue on our side.

I do encourage you to at least submit a ticket and then let me know when you get a number, that way if it's a tech issue and we know of a solution, I can pinpoint your case with my support team contacts and get them on it ASAP.

Whatever works though, we'll get it sorted out one way or another!
Didn't send a ticket yet, but nephew let me use his iPad to check on my issue with Blood Match, and the results came with what you said—Synchronization Error—so it's more or less a transference reasoning.
Should be pretty easy to fix on your behalf, and when I get the chance, I'll def send in a support ticket ASAP.
Old 03-14-2014, 01:30 PM
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myndflame View Post
Didn't send a ticket yet, but nephew let me use his iPad to check on my issue with Blood Match, and the results came with what you said—Synchronization Error—so it's more or less a transference reasoning.
Should be pretty easy to fix on your behalf, and when I get the chance, I'll def send in a support ticket ASAP.
Sounds good, thanks for following up on that!
Old 03-14-2014, 03:12 PM
iPad 2, iOS 5.x

Quote:
Sounds good, thanks for following up on that!
It ain't a problem. Always glad to help out with this sort of thing.
Old 03-14-2014, 05:25 PM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brrobotix View Post
Hey guys,

Just wondering, is there a way to restore purchases in DH4? I was into it a while ago, and I purchased a bunch of gems, but now that I've deleted the game amd redownloaded it all I have are the 100 free ones. Any way I can get the gems I paid for back? I don't mind not having my leveled up characters, just want my gems.
Anybody? I sent in a complaint to the GL support page but I've gotten no response so far (its been a few days).
Old 03-15-2014, 01:56 AM
iPhone 4S, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brrobotix View Post
Anybody? I sent in a complaint to the GL support page but I've gotten no response so far (its been a few days).
In my experience, consumable IAP's like gems or coins or whatever can't be restored. Else what's to stop people downloading them again and again, for example in your situation you may have spent them all before deleting the game - therefore why should you get them back for free. (Not saying you did but giving an example of why they are normally not restored!)