E3 2012!

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Lounge' started by arta, Jun 1, 2012.

1. arta

arta Well-Known Member

Feb 14, 2009
    E3 is next week! Who's excited? :D

I decided to start this thread early because game trailers have begun coming out for games today, so I'll post a few of what I'm anticipating, as well as so other big releases. :)

(OMFG)

2. backtothis

backtothis im in ur base killin ur d00dz
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

Jul 13, 2009
    college student (junior)
    Houston/Austin, TX
    #3 backtothis, Jun 2, 2012
    Last edited: Jun 2, 2012
    So many AAA titles to look forward to. Should be an awesome week.

3. walsh06

walsh06 Well-Known Member

Another e3 and still no battlefront 3. That and half life 3 have to be the most demanded games.

Still plenty to look forward to though. And I hope that there are some surprises as I'm sick of everything being known before the conferences. I want shock and awe.

4. Nidol

Nidol Well-Known Member

May 3, 2011
    I'm actually excited for the NFS Most Wanted reboot, that has to be one of my favorite racing games of all time.

5. LOLavi

LOLavi Well-Known Member

May 23, 2011
    iPhone gamer
    Finland
    Wait what?! NFS Most Wanted reboot?! Woah. That really was an epic racing game, actually best NFS game ever imo!

6. backtothis

backtothis im in ur base killin ur d00dz
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

Jul 13, 2009
    college student (junior)
    Houston/Austin, TX
    One day.

7. Teh_Ninja

Teh_Ninja Well-Known Member

Mar 12, 2010
    Waiter at Chili's
    Dallas
    Ehh, only looking forward to ACIII, really. Can't wait to see what Micro$oft does at their press conference. They always seem to do something that surprises everyone.

8. 0-FeliX-0

0-FeliX-0 Well-Known Member

Sep 25, 2011
    Will there be anything regarding Sly Cooper? Last I heard the new game was still in development...

9. Teh_Ninja

Teh_Ninja Well-Known Member

Mar 12, 2010
    Waiter at Chili's
    Dallas
    The only thing I remember, was that they were going to bundle the old Sly games like they did God of War.

10. 0-FeliX-0

0-FeliX-0 Well-Known Member

Sep 25, 2011
    I thought that they already did that with Sly Cooper, 2, and 3. I think that the creators of Sly Cooper handed it off to another studio to do...

11. S.I.D. CrAzY

S.I.D. CrAzY Well-Known Member

May 16, 2009
    The new Sly is still slated for later this year for Vita and PS3. I'm sure they'll show at least a little something.

12. matthewwhatever

matthewwhatever Well-Known Member

Feb 9, 2010
    government
    Ottawa, Canada
    The Sly Collection (with 1, 2 and 3) came out last year. Sony has been slowly announcing Sly 4 stuff for a few months now (and they announced it'd be on the Vita as well a few weeks ago). It's out in the fall sometime.

13. nephilim apps

nephilim apps Well-Known Member

May 30, 2009
    Paraeducator
    Roseville California
    I'm expecting a Nintendo win as they will be announcing some pretty awesome stuff this year., Microsofts was pretty cool though with Smartglass though. Sony however won't win because Sony sucks.

14. Teknikal

Teknikal Well-Known Member

Oct 26, 2010
    Male
    Belfast N Ireland
    Sony's already beat Nintendo they could should show a piece of used toilet paper and it would be more appealing than the Wii-U with it's Mattels baby's first tablet.

Microsoft has already made the Wii-U gimmick obsolete with Smartglass I think Nintendos stock will dive.

15. nephilim apps

May 30, 2009
    Paraeducator
    Roseville California
    >Sonydrone detected
    You do realize that Nintendo has announced that the WiiU will use a normal controller as well as the WiiU tablet? Plus Nintendo while it suffered some losses still makes a mass amount of money and won't be going anywhere anytime soon. Sony however is close to bankruptcy with the massive failure of the Vita.

And I care much more about Pikmin 3, Paper Mario, and a new Zelda than a crappy Smash Bros ripoff and a bunch of other shit nobody cares about.

Also Smartglass while is pretty interesting doesn't do all the stuff the WiiU tablet does and as Nintendo has stated it won't be the main focus of the console.

16. Teknikal

Teknikal Well-Known Member

Oct 26, 2010
    Male
    Belfast N Ireland
    Nintendo is the one in financial trouble their going the way of sega and I for one won't miss them serves them right really for just doing gimmick after gimmick and rehashing the same few games over and over forever.

They will probably cling on till the PS4 and xbox 720 but it's not a sure thing at all.

17. arta

arta Well-Known Member

Feb 14, 2009
  18. nephilim apps

May 30, 2009
    Paraeducator
    Roseville California
    -_- How old are you kid? How about you learn what you're actually talking about then come back.

19. JBRUU

JBRUU Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012
    USA
    Oh god. Please no fanboy arguments about Sony vs Nintendo. Yes Sony made a blunder with the vita, and yes Nintendo has released some rather gimmicky stuff. Leave it at that. Create a separate thread it you need to rage.

Otherwise stfu and talk about e3 2012 and the related games.