Universal Agent RX (by Alfred Tay Poh Yi)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by PeteOzzy, Apr 29, 2014.

1. gmattergames

gmattergames Well-Known Member

Mar 1, 2013
    I bet you could get a mountain of valuable feedback from this community if you offered it free for a few days. You already have some good momentum, but it'll be tough to stay on the hot new games list for long, especially with weekly release night eminent.

2. bigjack66

bigjack66 Well-Known Member

Aug 5, 2013
    Wow aren't you a bloodthirsty bunch? How do you get blood from strangling someone?

3. bigjack66

Aug 5, 2013
    Does anyone know how to defeat the guy in the power suit? Hephaestus I think.

4. zhafri

zhafri New Member

Nov 5, 2013
    Hi bigjack66

You will need to set up traps that are scattred around the level.

5. bigjack66

Aug 5, 2013
    Yeh thanx finally managed it. Good game btw.

6. mzinn

mzinn Well-Known Member

Jan 5, 2014
    Looks like it could be a great game. Concerned about some of the feedback. I love puzzles & stealth so it right up my alley. Hopefully some of these things get addressed. Love the concept!

7. chris1a

chris1a Well-Known Member

Mar 10, 2010
    Sweden
    @Sanuku

Did you finish the game? I know it's only 2 bucks, but 30 minutes sounds a wee bit short here.

@Dev Is this episodically based? And if so, how does the road map etc for everything look? Is potential new episodes IAP based, or a new app/game? Thanks,

8. bigjack66

Aug 5, 2013
    Are you guys on allowance from mummy? It's a small independent company give them some money so they can make more levels or another game.

9. funny_man_vanya

Sep 24, 2013
    First off, this game is great so far. It's a WIP, but you guys can absolutely turn this into something amazing. I like that you've embraced elements from MGS, which is the reason I bought this. Sure, there are a few bugs and yes the addition more animations and perhaps an I depth lethal/non lethal approach system with consequences for each could be implemented later on. So far, so awesome.

Oh , anjust in my opinion one way to fix the camera would be that you could have a third person camera while he's in cover or stationary to look around with, or at least a zoom option.

10. Drummerboycroy

Drummerboycroy Well-Known Member

Apr 2, 2012
    Clinician
    Maine!
    Wow, how did I miss this? :eek:

Judging from the comments so far in the thread, I'm gonna hold off for a bit, but man, did this just move to the top of my "to watch" list...

DBC

11. zhafri

zhafri New Member

Nov 5, 2013

Hi Guys .
    I have read your comments and feedback reagarding the game. We are working on an update to fix the current issues and try to add things that were suggested so far.
    Thanks guys. Keep the suggestions and feedback flowing! It will help us make Episode 3 much better !

Here are some reviews from several gaming sites !
    For those of you who are concern about the gameplay hours please read the review in gamesinasia.

http://www.gameoos.com/agent-rx-infiltration-zero-197.html

http://www.gamesinasia.com/agent-rx-review-a-sexy-sneaky-stealth-adventure/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wy_WkAhK258

12. VirtualBoyFreak

VirtualBoyFreak Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Apr 26, 2011
    Spain
    I've seen the game just went free but it never got updated. Any plans on updating it to fix the issues mentioned?

13. ddw04

ddw04 Well-Known Member

Sep 29, 2014
    Ugh when's this game getting episode 3...?