★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
05-25-2015, 06:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by metalcasket View Post
Hey Waz...gotta ask: Do you have any plans to add a bundled character set IAP to the game (or anything of the sort), or is it safe to just go ahead and finally buy the rest of the characters separately?
No plans for a bundle, sorry. Note that there are no new characters in 1.3 - all the new features apply to all the characters. Currently the first 8 characters cover all the available belief systems, so you'll get to experience nearly all the new stuff even if you only have the original characters from v1.1.

Re: roguelike - the game is not intended for everyone; games targeted at "everyone" are actually targeted at some "low middle" (on some dimension) to try to appeal to the most people. WazHack isn't even intended to appeal to most people, but to people who like roguelikes of the NetHack tradition. It's not for everyone, but neither is Candy Crush Saga.
05-25-2015, 08:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by WazWaz View Post
No plans for a bundle, sorry. Note that there are no new characters in 1.3 - all the new features apply to all the characters. Currently the first 8 characters cover all the available belief systems, so you'll get to experience nearly all the new stuff even if you only have the original characters from v1.1
Well, that settles it then. Handing $6.99 over to Mr. Waz pretty damn soon.

"I am virgin, I'm a whore! Giving nothing; the taker, the maker of war!" - Black Sabbath, "I"