Transferring iPod Data to my Mac. Need Help.

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Lounge' started by Slapshot, Aug 22, 2009.

1. Slapshot

Slapshot Well-Known Member

Jun 12, 2009
    Hey Guys. I'm transferring my iTunes data to my Mac. But my iPod won't sync the Apps, Music, Videos, and more aren't syncing to the account. I need help on how to get the iPod data from my PC to my Mac. I need this ASAP too. Thanks.

-Slapshot

2. Slapshot

Jun 12, 2009
    Please somebody?

3. 5duc29

5duc29 Well-Known Member

Jun 8, 2009
    I tried that before, it didn't work for me. You mean to a new computer? It never worked for me, transferring all the files from the iphone. Though, the applications worked but not the videos, music, or pictures...

Sorry.

4. Masmo

Masmo Well-Known Member

Apr 8, 2009
    Overlord
    In your pants
    Use Music Rescue, you can d/l a free trial if you search in on Google. It transfers your music and videos to your computer. You can also try authorizing your computer on iTunes under the 'Store' tab (Note, you only have 5 authorizes), I believe it will transfer your apps from your iPod touch to your Mac.

Hope this helps

-Masmo

5. Slapshot

Jun 12, 2009
    Ok. Tried authorizing and it didn't work. It authorized but when I try to sync it I get this message, "Are you sure you want to sync your iPod to this computer? All your backup files and data will be lost." Am I screwed or what? Anybody else got something I could do?

6. hkiphone

hkiphone Well-Known Member

Oct 7, 2008
    Not sure about app game data, but SENUTI will help you transfer music and probably videos from iPod to mac. Google for it.

Do you still have your PC operational? If so, just setup a shared drive on the PC where the iTunes library is, use the Mac Finder app to Connect To Network specifying that shared folder, and import musc to it. Again, google for instructions on getting shared folders.