Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > Upcoming iPhone and iPad Games

Old 01-18-2015, 08:59 PM
iPhone 6 Plus, iOS 8.x

I would love to beta test. I've been following this thread and been here from the beginning. I can be a big help. I'm a huge day z, rust player.

Josephpatanio@yahoo.com

Last edited by Fastbridge; 01-18-2015 at 09:01 PM..
Old 01-19-2015, 01:48 AM

I got an iphone 6 ready to beta test i love survival games!!! jamv10@gmail.com
Old 01-19-2015, 03:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krizzle1 View Post
The developer just tweeted these screenshots:

HTML Code:
https://twitter.com/VonStarOne/status/553851453626777601
Nice!
Reminds me of I am Legend movie
Love such themes
Old 01-19-2015, 01:15 PM
iPhone 6 Plus, iOS 8.x

@Voncarp: i suggest You to take @Fastbridge in testing,i've already test game with him,great guy,take him with us,thank..
Old 01-19-2015, 01:48 PM

My email for test flight: mc10mcxxdyminds@gmail.com
Hope I can test this amazing looking game!
Old 01-19-2015, 04:17 PM
iPad mini 2, iOS 8.x

When are you planning to push out a TestFlight release mate?
Old 01-19-2015, 10:42 PM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldsnake View Post
@Voncarp: i suggest You to take @Fastbridge in testing,i've already test game with him,great guy,take him with us,thank..
Done.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krizzle1 View Post
When are you planning to push out a TestFlight release mate?
I've found myself in a position where I didn't want to be and that was saying I have a TestFlight right around the corner, yet not being able to deliver. I need just a little more time to fix some features.

And I'll tell you why.

If you looked at any of the earlier screenshots and compare them to now, Barren Roads graphics and features has improved greatly. These improvements are extremely taxing on the devices and adversely affect framerate. On single player, it works and plays fine. Multiplayer is where many of the slowdowns are occurring. And multiplayer is where I believe Barren Roads will shine.

As bad as it sounds, there is something cool about finding another player online, stalking, taking them down and grabbing their loot.

My early network library essentially allows me to connect online fairly easy. But every other feature I have to write myself, which can be time consuming. So, I have been in the process of sampling another network library with more features for faster developing times and continuing to work on my current one in order to get another beta build out.

So, while switching I broke a few features that are essential for playing online. For instance, syncing and AI. You really don't want an enemy running left on your view and he is running right on another view. Something like this has to be fixed entirely before I can send out any builds.

Sorry. I'll send the beta builds out to the people I mentioned it to soon. I think its close. And for this build, I have plenty of testers. Its probably better if you DM me a beta request instead of continuously bumping this thread for a later test. There are a bunch of other cool upcoming games that could use some visibility.
Old 01-19-2015, 11:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by voncarp View Post
Done.

Its probably better if you DM me a beta request instead of continuously bumping this thread for a later test. There are a bunch of other cool upcoming games that could use some visibility.
Clap!
Pls PM dev instead.. Always new posts thought there's new stuff but it's mostly request
Old 01-20-2015, 08:59 AM
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 8.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by voncarp View Post
Done.

I've found myself in a position where I didn't want to be and that was saying I have a TestFlight right around the corner, yet not being able to deliver. I need just a little more time to fix some features.

And I'll tell you why.

If you looked at any of the earlier screenshots and compare them to now, Barren Roads graphics and features has improved greatly. These improvements are extremely taxing on the devices and adversely affect framerate. On single player, it works and plays fine. Multiplayer is where many of the slowdowns are occurring. And multiplayer is where I believe Barren Roads will shine.

As bad as it sounds, there is something cool about finding another player online, stalking, taking them down and grabbing their loot.

My early network library essentially allows me to connect online fairly easy. But every other feature I have to write myself, which can be time consuming. So, I have been in the process of sampling another network library with more features for faster developing times and continuing to work on my current one in order to get another beta build out.

So, while switching I broke a few features that are essential for playing online. For instance, syncing and AI. You really don't want an enemy running left on your view and he is running right on another view. Something like this has to be fixed entirely before I can send out any builds.

Sorry. I'll send the beta builds out to the people I mentioned it to soon. I think its close. And for this build, I have plenty of testers. Its probably better if you DM me a beta request instead of continuously bumping this thread for a later test. There are a bunch of other cool upcoming games that could use some visibility.
I PMed you awhile back.
Old 01-24-2015, 05:03 AM
iPhone 6 Plus, iOS 8.x

Please Guys if You want beta-testing The game PM The developer instead of posting and bump This Thread,there're lot of pages only of request,and This wont help,instead we have to talk about The game,have new info,screenshots,videos,and developer announce about progress..thanks to all 

Last edited by oldsnake; 01-24-2015 at 05:06 AM..