★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
12-21-2013, 08:17 AM
Funny because I experienced crashes before the update but no more after the newest update. 5S as well.
12-21-2013, 11:56 AM
Since the update I often have to touch the icon more than once to get the app to start. It will often just show a black screen for a second and then go back to the home screen again.

12-26-2013, 12:30 PM
I don't know if what I'm encountering is a bug or not but...

So the other day my little guy "went to sleep." It looks like it's sleeping, and has a blue glow around it. Nothing I did would wake it up.

It slept all day, and yesterday as well. This morning I got notified by the shopkeeper that he had run away 'coz I wasn't caring for it. Well, it was asleep and I couldn't wake it up...

He brought it back, at a cost of half my trust points. And after making me promise to take better care of it, it went straight back to sleep! I still cannot wake it up.

Help?
12-26-2013, 03:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ringswraith View Post
I don't know if what I'm encountering is a bug or not but...

So the other day my little guy "went to sleep." It looks like it's sleeping, and has a blue glow around it. Nothing I did would wake it up.

It slept all day, and yesterday as well. This morning I got notified by the shopkeeper that he had run away 'coz I wasn't caring for it. Well, it was asleep and I couldn't wake it up...

He brought it back, at a cost of half my trust points. And after making me promise to take better care of it, it went straight back to sleep! I still cannot wake it up.

Help?
It should only sleep if your phone is charging, otherwise it's a bug.
12-26-2013, 03:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gotoma View Post
It should only sleep if your phone is charging, otherwise it's a bug.
Weird. I was out and about so my phone wasn't charging... Oh well.

Guess I'm stuck earning that trust back again. And now, it's awake.
06-02-2014, 12:44 AM
Same thing happened to me once, so I plugged in the charger and took it out and he finally woke up.
06-02-2014, 08:23 AM
I lost my early adoption link and just now remembered about the game!! Could somebody please email me a link for a snowball fugu at animeeeveeda@gmail.com

Last edited by RainiPie; 06-02-2014 at 08:31 AM.
06-22-2014, 09:53 PM
No one is talking about the new update, but I want to say I actually really like the tie in with Pocket God. I really like playing a game with my fugu that we can both enjoy. I taught him the tricks but those weren't that interesting to me. I feel like I have a lot more reason to open the app now. So yay for the update 👍
06-22-2014, 09:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by witedahlia View Post
No one is talking about the new update, but I want to say I actually really like the tie in with Pocket God. I really like playing a game with my fugu that we can both enjoy. I taught him the tricks but those weren't that interesting to me. I feel like I have a lot more reason to open the app now. So yay for the update

It's a cool idea but the ads in pocket god ruin it for me...
07-05-2014, 11:45 AM
Anyone have a creamsicle fugu

Could you please give me one my email is brandonmulherin@Gmail.com