★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
06-14-2014, 07:23 PM
Very addictive game. The game is pretty new but has gotten quite a number of interest in our forum. We're also looking for more members to join us in our Summoners War: Sky Arena forum. We're a bunch of friendly gamers!

We're looking for TCG & CCG fans! Join our friendly community at TCGapp Forum. We also run regular events & contests with gift cards as prizes!
06-23-2014, 06:34 PM
Playing this when i am home. Lots of fun.
06-25-2014, 09:25 AM
Here is what i love about this game... You can either fight... Or let your ai do it... Even 3x fast.

Add ne SQUEEK
09-05-2014, 09:52 PM
I'm having fun in this game
It is a bit very very slow to level up and you would need like 1 or 2 years to level up something decent without IAP.

They really need to figure out a way to use up energy quicker, right now you need to spend like 3 hours on auto pilot in the game to run out of energy - which is a good and bad thing. Bad because who has time to let their phone play itself for 3 hours every 4 hours? I sure dont.

Then the IAP - TERRIBLY, TERRIBLY overpriced and the summoning of anything decent is WAYYYY too random. You could spend $1,000 USD here and get not even 1 decent summon.(For real.) W T F

|Modern Combat 5: TA Delta squad!|
| Currently Playing: Modern Combat 5 |
09-11-2014, 11:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaosProdigy View Post
I'm having fun in this game
It is a bit very very slow to level up and you would need like 1 or 2 years to level up something decent without IAP.

They really need to figure out a way to use up energy quicker, right now you need to spend like 3 hours on auto pilot in the game to run out of energy - which is a good and bad thing. Bad because who has time to let their phone play itself for 3 hours every 4 hours? I sure dont.

Then the IAP - TERRIBLY, TERRIBLY overpriced and the summoning of anything decent is WAYYYY too random. You could spend $1,000 USD here and get not even 1 decent summon.(For real.) W T F
IAP is indeed overpriced
BUT you can play a looong time without paying anything !
I'm still having fun after one month and i got pretty good monsters...
Good game anyway

ARAMYS

Last edited by aramys71; 09-11-2014 at 11:54 AM.