★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
03-17-2015, 12:05 PM
zzZZZZzzzzZZ - wha? Hey everyone!

It's been awhile since I've checked in with some news about The Sleeping Prince so.... news!

Back in December, Signal Studios re-released the game after stripping out all in-app monetization in order to transition the game to a premium title. That day has come, and The Sleeping Prince is now a premium title available on the App Store for $1.99.

I want to thank everyone again, especially those of you here on TA, as it was your feedback that led to us making the decision to remove the energy mechanic and all IAPs and focus on the gameplay first and foremost.

If you haven't played yet, here's a handy App Store link for ya: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/sleeping-prince-royal-edition/id642606469?mt=8
03-17-2015, 12:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by zazzer View Post
zzZZZZzzzzZZ - wha? Hey everyone!

It's been awhile since I've checked in with some news about The Sleeping Prince so.... news!

Back in December, Signal Studios re-released the game after stripping out all in-app monetization in order to transition the game to a premium title. That day has come, and The Sleeping Prince is now a premium title available on the App Store for $1.99.

I want to thank everyone again, especially those of you here on TA, as it was your feedback that led to us making the decision to remove the energy mechanic and all IAPs and focus on the gameplay first and foremost.

If you haven't played yet, here's a handy App Store link for ya: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/sleeping-prince-royal-edition/id642606469?mt=8
Is it a new app or the free one just re done?
03-17-2015, 04:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amenbrother View Post
Is it a new app or the free one just re done?
Good question! On iOS it is the same app, on Android it is a brand new app that replaced the free one.