Racing Legends by Nuoxygen -> Free

Discussion in 'Price Drops, Must-Have Freebies, and Deals' started by Greyskull, Apr 7, 2013.

1. Greyskull

Greyskull Well-Known Member

Dec 13, 2009
    Photographer/Social Sciences adjunct/sweet sweet l
    Fort Lauderdale
    #1 Greyskull, Apr 7, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 7, 2013

Racing Legends

NuOxygen
    Racing Legends is an exciting 3D racing game and at the same time a dip into the past of Formula One racing. Engines, s…
    $0.99
    Buy Now
    Media
    Details
    Racing Legends is an exciting 3D racing game and at the same time a dip into the past of Formula One racing. Engines, speed, challenges, have been for long time the most important ingredients in the racing world. From NuOxygen, creators of "Ikaro Racing HD" and "Monster Trouble HD" a new game that wants to be, at the same time, simple and funny. The entire history of F1 in a single game, from the legendary 60's up until today, with the thrill of racing along with the champions of the history of Forumula One, while driving the original cars. An exciting career that will take you through new tracks while racing in the past. Never before has been made a racing game with these features of race and challenge. Racing Legends (Speed Evolution) includes the following features: Career mode & Quick run. 5 decades of racing in F1, from the 60’s until now, with different cars to choose from for every decade. 8 stunning tracks to race. 4 car teams with different performance. You can choose among  different camera views for a full race immersion. Possibility to analyze your opponent’s tracks through a dedicated visual. Fully adjustable Accelerometers and Standard controls for a customized driving experience. Game Center Enabled. Follow Racing Legends on Facebook and Twitter, or visit NuOxygen at:  www.nuoxygen.com
    Information
    Seller:NuOxygen
    Genre:Racing, Sports
    Release:Aug 13, 2012
    Updated:Aug 26, 2012
    Version:
    Size:0.0
    TouchArcade Rating:Unrated
    User Rating:Unrated
    Your Rating:unrated
    Compatibility:HD Universal

2. Habakuk

Habakuk Well-Known Member

#2 Habakuk, Apr 7, 2013
    Last edited: Apr 7, 2013

Racing Legends

NuOxygen
    Racing Legends is an exciting 3D racing game and at the same time a dip into the past of Formula One racing. Engines, s…
    $0.99
    Buy Now
    Media
    Details
    Racing Legends is an exciting 3D racing game and at the same time a dip into the past of Formula One racing. Engines, speed, challenges, have been for long time the most important ingredients in the racing world. From NuOxygen, creators of "Ikaro Racing HD" and "Monster Trouble HD" a new game that wants to be, at the same time, simple and funny. The entire history of F1 in a single game, from the legendary 60's up until today, with the thrill of racing along with the champions of the history of Forumula One, while driving the original cars. An exciting career that will take you through new tracks while racing in the past. Never before has been made a racing game with these features of race and challenge. Racing Legends (Speed Evolution) includes the following features: Career mode & Quick run. 5 decades of racing in F1, from the 60’s until now, with different cars to choose from for every decade. 8 stunning tracks to race. 4 car teams with different performance. You can choose among  different camera views for a full race immersion. Possibility to analyze your opponent’s tracks through a dedicated visual. Fully adjustable Accelerometers and Standard controls for a customized driving experience. Game Center Enabled. Follow Racing Legends on Facebook and Twitter, or visit NuOxygen at:  www.nuoxygen.com
    Information
    Seller:NuOxygen
    Genre:Racing, Sports
    Release:Aug 13, 2012
    Updated:Aug 26, 2012
    Version:
    Size:0.0
    TouchArcade Rating:Unrated
    User Rating:Unrated
    Your Rating:unrated
    Compatibility:HD Universal

Already free here. Downloading…

Top In-App Purchases: All Tracks And Cars $0.99

3. amdreh

amdreh Well-Known Member

Mar 26, 2013
    Brazil
    Any impressions?

4. mrbiggles

mrbiggles Well-Known Member

Jul 3, 2012
    Like retired
    USA
    #4 mrbiggles, Apr 7, 2013
    Last edited: Apr 7, 2013
  5. currymutton

currymutton Well-Known Member

Oct 16, 2008
    Ah, the sale just ends when I try to download it...

6. Game is pretty good, kinda like reckless racing, but also has more of a regular camera view too.

Controls on ipad need to be moveable, they are placed too far apart (L-R)

Otherwise, definitely worth downloading.

Attached Files:

7. Habakuk

Habakuk Well-Known Member

Mediocre (and below) in each single aspect. Weak graphics, all cars of a period of time are looking the same (so there is not even a historical/documentary value). Always the same artificial sounds. Tried tilt controls and 3D view on iPad 4: Strange physics. Message "Buy IAPs" pops up often. Difficulty not balanced at all: There are only too easy and too difficult tracks. On (general adjustment) "easy" it's far too easy and on "normal" it's too hard (esp. for beginners). No local multiplayer.

Deleted. Racing Legends can't keep me off playing Asphalt. If you are looking for a real good 3D arcade racer: Save your time, squeeze out that buck and buy the one in my sig.

8. Greyskull

Dec 13, 2009
    Fort Lauderdale
    Oh well, ya swing for the fences, you're bound to wiff now and then.

9. saansilt

saansilt 👮 Spam Police 🚓

Mar 23, 2013
    Its okay mate. (Evil laugh) Shut up skeletor!
    It was his plan to ruin your reputation here, mate. But we still trust ya.

10. Greyskull

Dec 13, 2009
    Fort Lauderdale
    Unfortunately I only have the Power of Greyskull to defend me, which I apparently made up. Now, if I had the Power of Grayskull...

11. saansilt

saansilt 👮 Spam Police 🚓

Mar 23, 2013
    Mate, in some universe your power is true.
    Me, I am TA's residant fake australian.