A sad, deppressed, bored feeling

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by craighauser, Dec 30, 2009.

1. craighauser

craighauser Well-Known Member

Nov 18, 2009
    North Bend, WA
    Through the Christmas craze, we saw a steady flow of amazing games being released all over the place. It has ended so abruptly and I don't see any games that look spectacular coming other than brothers in arms II. :(

Any sick games you guys think might be coming/announced soon?

Know there is GTA CTW but nobody has a date slapped on that

2. DaveMc99

DaveMc99 Well-Known Member

Mar 1, 2009
    Seattle, WA USA
  3. ImNoSuperMan

ImNoSuperMan Well-Known Member

Jun 28, 2009
    Plants vs zombies is coming out very soon. Also GtRacing from gameloft shuould be out this Jan too. The one I`m most looking forward to is Mirror`s edge. Should be out this jan only. Also Cogs, hargore, the hero from chilling are slated for next month only.

4. craighauser

Nov 18, 2009
    North Bend, WA
  5. tsharpfilm

tsharpfilm Well-Known Member

Sep 14, 2009
    Digital Artist
    USA
  6. Acidbottle

Acidbottle Well-Known Member

Apr 24, 2009
    yep im suprised there hasnt been any quality releases since xmas. through into january i still havnt heard of anything thats of interest to me, bar a project tinman games is working on.

im suprised because i assume others, like me, are sitting here with itunes credit gifts not knowing where to spend it. guess we'll have to wait :)

7. d1

d1 Well-Known Member

Sep 19, 2009
    Definitely be looking forward to Guerilla Bob, its great :)

8. Boardumb

Boardumb Administrator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold

Apr 14, 2009
    THE BOSS
    Sacramento, CA
    Haha, dang, it's not even New Year's yet! iTunes has only been back up since Monday. How many amazing games were you expecting in the last two days? ;) :p

I personally don't mind if it slows down a bit, I have dozens upon dozens of games left to still play.

9. d1

d1 Well-Known Member

Sep 19, 2009
    Lol me too dude, especially since I had to restore my Touch so I have a lot of games to re-beat, along with new ones I haven't finished..but I only feel like getting new ones lol :p

10. craighauser

Nov 18, 2009
    North Bend, WA
    Damn I guess you guys are right, I guess time is slow now that that fast rush at christmas is over. I didnt notice thats its just been two days haha.

11. d1

d1 Well-Known Member

Sep 19, 2009
    Yea bro I just realized tomorrow is the 31st already..I'm supposed to go to L.A. tomorrow damn lol.

Anyways..uhh..idk what games to recommend because idk what ones you have :p

12. Boardumb

Boardumb Administrator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold

Apr 14, 2009
    THE BOSS
    Sacramento, CA
    It's cool! I think I speak for most people on these boards that the funnest game of all is "which game do I buy next". We're all guilty of it. To be honest, I wish amazing games came out every hour on the hour! :D

13. wootbean

wootbean Well-Known Member

Feb 8, 2009
    the next whiskey bar
    I have $60 and nothing I want that I can spend it on :(

14. paulm12

paulm12 Well-Known Member

Sep 13, 2009
    school
    ummm Cali
    couldn't u have restored ur ipod from a backup?
    just wandering

15. d1

d1 Well-Known Member

Sep 19, 2009
    Well, the backup I had was pre-JB, I was saving it in case. Whenever I plugged my Touch in, I always hit the 'x' when it was trying make a new backup. However, I guess that doesn't work because it wrote over my pre-JB backup, and instead only saved a handful of game saves. So yes, I did use a backup, but it didn't have many games on it at all.

16. craighauser

Nov 18, 2009
    North Bend, WA
    Unless you hate waiting for like 30-45 minutes everytime you plug your ipod into the computer for it to backup. no fun.

17. spidey146

spidey146 Well-Known Member

Aug 14, 2009
    To tell the truth I am actually pretty excited for Sonic at the Olympic games, I really like the first game on DS and this one looks pretty good (even though there are only four events) but it also makes it look like Sega is actually thinking of the iDevice as an ctual platform and putting some effort into their games, just my two cents.

Also I can't wait fot Mirror's Edge, Spore Creatures, Guerilla Bob and Assassin's Creed II if it's ever happening.

18. wootbean

wootbean Well-Known Member

Feb 8, 2009
    the next whiskey bar
    back it up daily and it takes 1-2 minutes

19. craighauser

Nov 18, 2009
    North Bend, WA
    Well, I was jsut wondering about big titles, I'm trying to stay away from the little $.99ers that add up and you play it like 4 or 5 times then look at your receipt and realize you could have bought avatar if you didn't get those 10 stupid little games haha. I am hoping we see some Unreal engine games come out soon (so by the time I get the 4th gen ipod touch, they will be cheap)

20. craighauser

Nov 18, 2009
    North Bend, WA
    I just need to manage the apps I have, take some off here and there, I have way too many on my ipod at a time. Even everyday it takes at least 5 minutes so I just plug it in everyonce in a while before I go to bed or whatever. I just know some people dont bother.