Swordbreaker - text quest game

Discussion in 'Android Games' started by ducatsgames, Jan 25, 2015.

1. #1 ducatsgames, Jan 25, 2015
    Last edited: May 3, 2016
    Swordbreaker Demo-Version

[​IMG]

Nice to meet you, dear stranger!

This story tells you about unknown hero, which accidentally get into adventure for mystery treasures of ancient castle, and on this way he find many different stories - horrible, ridiculous and sometimes even funny, his awaiting absurd deaths and heroic actions, dangerous enemies and ancient artifacts. Sometimes thing come in such way, so you must turn down your logic and make decision according to your way, that may be a hero choice, or may be coward choice... But anyway there a lot of ways in this castle to test your spirit...

[Description]

We are developing game about the adventures of the Hero who gets in the castle in search of treasures.
    This game uses classic storytelling setting with beautiful illustration artworks!

In our game you will have:
    - Interesting story
    - Full nonlinearity and different endings (with RPG elements of course!)
    - Lots of interesting places and situations (which are influenced by your choice)
    - As well as the characters and monsters
    - Colorful illustrations that will accompany you along the way

This is the demo version of the game, full version will include more than 300 scenes, and it's currenty in development, if you were any ideas for gameplay - please, write to us, we are always happy to discuss interesting decisions and make the game even better!

[​IMG]

You can download the demo from Google Play Market:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.swordbreaker.game.demo.android

Download full version from Google Play Market:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.swordbreaker2.game.android

Join us in the facebook if you want to stay in touch: https://www.facebook.com/groups/649757225144414/

2. So, news of the last hour: we were published on a crowdfunding platform of IndieGoGo: http://igg.me/at/swordbreaker-game/x/11016196

[​IMG]

We will try to collect bucks on payment of the artist and the translations into different languages since all this is very expensive to us....
    Who wishes - can financially help.

3. So, there aren't a lot of news!)
    A lot of work on game scenes is made already. Still slightly we will add an art)
    We took into account your responses concerning music (it wasn't pleasant to much) and we can tell that it will be partially or is completely replaced + a lot more melodies that the melody didn't seem monotonous will be added.
    So wait! Already relatively soon!

4. monsterkill

monsterkill Member

Sep 17, 2015
    Mobile Developer
    Looks nice. Was even published on Steam Greenlight.

5. 0ld Gamer

0ld Gamer Active Member

Aug 20, 2015
    artstile is very cool

6. monsterkill

monsterkill Member

Sep 17, 2015
    Mobile Developer
    Nice. I love these type of games. Multiple endings and events depending on your choices. Just like Atlus games. :)

7. Thanks))

8. Yes)
    It's like The Walking Dead, but only in 2D. And with nonlinear storyline.

9. So, I want to tell a little you about the current stage of the Swordbreaker project (Mechel)!
    - As already I wrote earlier, game completely works and is relieved of a set of the found bugs. Though any for certain still remained)))
    - The map of the castle is ready and already partially functions.
    - It is a lot of new, good music in game!
    - In game I appeared one more interesting (still "confidential") I undressed...
    - Still it is necessary to do Achievements... ((
    Here somehow so. Process of development doesn't stand still.

10. Lawrence Coleman

Lawrence Coleman Well-Known Member

Oct 20, 2015
    Really nice game and looks fabulous.. Thanks & All the best

11. Thanks!) We try to make it better!

12. So, while game is on sale in Steam on Windows OS we don't stand still and already we work on the Mac-version of game!
    In general, it is already started and works, it is necessary to finish a little more it))
    Mobile versions will be later...

13. amazingrace

amazingrace Active Member

Nov 10, 2015
    China
    nice graphic

14. Thanks!)

15. apargames

apargames Member

Nov 10, 2015
    mumbai-India
    this looks gr8. alternative story line games are always fun to play and addictive given the right story line.

16. Thanks) Try Swordbreaker!