Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 09-26-2013, 09:24 AM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

Most games are repetitive so that doesn't really bother me. I thought let me get this until they fix the crashes on IB3. But I have already completed it, very short game but it's good so don't mind playing again. Graphics are good, gameplay is good, collecting all the gold is quite enjoyable. There are hardly any games out there these days that offer so much in game money. Hopefully there will be updates for a lot more levels
Old 09-26-2013, 11:53 AM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mysticpete View Post
will it play on ipod touch 4G?
According to iFanzine's review of the game:

Quote:
...it’s even more impressive that everything runs flawlessly – without any tinges of hiccups – upon the generally forgotten iPod Touch 4.
Hopefully someone on the forums here will chime on how it works with their iPod Touch 4th gen device too.
Old 09-26-2013, 12:19 PM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImJPaul View Post
I really love the look of this game. Just can't get past the one button masher. Seems so barbaric compared to other games.
This game's playing style reminds me of the Lego series on the PC. Pretty much nothing but button mashing battles there, but many (including me) find that thoroughly enjoyable and play the game for the humor and silliness within. YMMV.
Old 09-26-2013, 01:04 PM
iPod Touch (5th Gen), iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by dclose View Post
This game's playing style reminds me of the Lego series on the PC. Pretty much nothing but button mashing battles there, but many (including me) find that thoroughly enjoyable and play the game for the humor and silliness within. YMMV.
Sounds good. Some games I like advanced combat but this sounds like a nice change and similar to the Lego ones you said. I'll buy this shortly.
Old 09-26-2013, 01:05 PM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

Replayability?
Old 09-27-2013, 09:42 AM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 6.x

Beat the game yesterday on the hardcore difficulty. I think the replay will come through hardcore permadeath mode. I gave it a shot and died right after the first boss. I'm not super motivated to beat it again with permadeath but will be a fun challenge when I feel like it.

It does feel a little like the Lego games. If only there was more to spend my monies on. (:
Old 10-02-2013, 07:13 AM

Trouserheart 1.0.1 is now out! The main attraction included is the support for iOS 7 / MFI (Made for iPhone) game controllers. Now if only the controllers were on sale...

Otherwise there are some minor bug fixes and tiny balancing shifts. No new content at this time.
Old 10-02-2013, 07:41 AM

Beat it a few days ago, I loved it. I get quite a bit of enjoyment out of bushing smashing (: graphics are great, controls are smooth and gameplay is very smooth. The humor is quite funny (:

I'd recommend if your looking for a nice little hack n' slash to kill time.
Old 11-06-2013, 11:15 AM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeillusion View Post
Beat it a few days ago, I loved it.
I'm on my second time through, this time on "hardcore". Any tips on beating the "Indigestible Horror"? I can't seem to knock it down enough without getting killed myself, despite having the "gold" second-level sword and ditto on life (I bulked up on those two areas early on).

Edit: I finally beat it. I ended up doing so by upgrading my sword one more time, and one minor level of "life" too, and switching to a Fling (stick-on joystick). The controls just weren't working for my finger for some reason. Worked great with the stick-on joystick.

Last edited by dclose; 11-06-2013 at 12:57 PM..
Old 11-06-2013, 11:46 AM

This game felt cramped and flat to me, the art is cute but the action is kinda wooden. It feels like the rooms are way too small, the camera too close, pretty much gives me sensation that the game is on rails. The reviews for this game were too kind.