Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 07-14-2014, 09:15 AM

Default Blue Diamond?

Has anyone acquired the blue diamond? When I was in the Moon Zoo, there were three animals that appeared: a common one [tribble], a rare one [moonicorn], and a legend one [jade rabbit]. I somehow captured all three animals without making any mistakes in my selection of boxes.

As a result, similar to the hat feature, a blue diamond appeared that I could either keep or cash in for 100,000 moon bucks [or whatever the moon currency is]. I chose to cash it in for the moon moolah.

My question is whether anyone else has obtained this blue diamond in disco zoo? If so, how did you get it? Was it similar to the above mentioned steps, or did you do something different?

Looking back, I should have kept it, but I had "Disco Fever," and was focused on capturing them moonies [my term for moon animals].

Thanks,
frisbee10461
Old 07-14-2014, 02:29 PM
iPhone 4S

Quote:
cash in for 100,000 moon bucks
Wow! 100,000 moon currency?? That's incredibly generous. I would have traded for the currency, too. Many of the extras in this game seem to be more for bragging rights than actual use in the game. Nothing wrong with that - just not for me!

I have occasionally gotten a perfect score on other levels - getting all the animals in just the right amount of blocks - but not with any reward like that. (And probably not since the update, so maybe it's a new thing.)