Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 03-22-2012, 05:49 PM

concept art looks great! =)

thanks for the info about the paladin! now that i know it was alot more fun using him -> works great against the skeletons, ghosts and those undead warriors with their axes!

does the paladin's aura get more powerful with each upgrade? same goes for the elves poison attack, does it get stronger with upgrades. also does the paladin aura stack? same goes for the poison attack?

and i agree with nao, a fast forward button would do wonders... often spend time just waiting for those creeps to move past my already prepared defenses.

thanks for a fun game to pass the time!
Old 03-23-2012, 08:24 PM
iPhone 4, iOS 5.x

hi, I just started playing it 2 days ago and have been playing it since. it is simple yet hard to put down.

but I discovered a bug this morning. I am currently into my 3rd map when I upgraded my wyvern to a dragon. going for the next battle, hoping for a lot more assistance after forking out 80 diamonds for that upgrade, I was surprised when the dragon tower was unmanned!! no dragon there, not even the earlier wyvern I purchased. needless to say, I lost easily.

hope the developers can look into it. I have a basic cannon in my other tower and a basic upgrade to the door (wood) when I upgraded my wyvern. the diamonds have been deducted but the goods never arrived.

Last edited by yew fai; 03-23-2012 at 10:20 PM..
Old 03-24-2012, 11:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by yew fai View Post
hi, I just started playing it 2 days ago and have been playing it since. it is simple yet hard to put down.

but I discovered a bug this morning. I am currently into my 3rd map when I upgraded my wyvern to a dragon. going for the next battle, hoping for a lot more assistance after forking out 80 diamonds for that upgrade, I was surprised when the dragon tower was unmanned!! no dragon there, not even the earlier wyvern I purchased. needless to say, I lost easily.

hope the developers can look into it. I have a basic cannon in my other tower and a basic upgrade to the door (wood) when I upgraded my wyvern. the diamonds have been deducted but the goods never arrived.
Hi, thanks a lot for playing Fantasy Kingdom Defense and thanks for posting your message here on boards!

Actually, you need to 'install' the new update that you've purchased before it appears in the game. Have you tapped on a dragon in a shop once you've purchased it? When it's installed, there's a green "v" icon appearing underneath. Please check, i'm pretty sure this will help

That's a valuable comment and we will try to make installing updates more intuitive in our future updates!

Keep playing and note that we're working on a big update brining new maps, new enemies and many other cool features
Old 03-24-2012, 11:28 AM
iPhone 4, iOS 5.x

thanks for your reply, I would take a look at your advice and see if I did indeed miss out installing it as you mention
Old 03-24-2012, 04:09 PM

Quote:
thanks for your reply, I would take a look at your advice and see if I did indeed miss out installing it as you mention
Hello again, just wanted to check whether you had a chance to install the updates? Is all OK now?

Using the opportunity, can i ask you what's been your progress in the game so far? You mentioned it's been two days since you've been playing Fantasy Kingdom Defense. How many levels did you beat so far?

Cheers
Old 03-25-2012, 02:30 AM
iPhone 4, iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by TequilaMobile View Post
Hello again, just wanted to check whether you had a chance to install the updates? Is all OK now?

Using the opportunity, can i ask you what's been your progress in the game so far? You mentioned it's been two days since you've been playing Fantasy Kingdom Defense. How many levels did you beat so far?

Cheers
hi, I tried last night and I wasn't aware of the selection until you mentioned it, and upon selection, the dragon appeared, and I managed to continue playing, thanks !!

sure, this should be the 4th day and I am at the land of Lavia now, cleared gold difficulty for all castles on 1st map, all except 3 on 2nd map. working on the 3rd. spend abt 1-2 hours each day on average I guess

thanks for your support, great game, very addictive
Old 03-25-2012, 03:12 PM

Quote:
hi, I tried last night and I wasn't aware of the selection until you mentioned it, and upon selection, the dragon appeared, and I managed to continue playing, thanks !!

sure, this should be the 4th day and I am at the land of Lavia now, cleared gold difficulty for all castles on 1st map, all except 3 on 2nd map. working on the 3rd. spend abt 1-2 hours each day on average I guess

thanks for your support, great game, very addictive
Thanks for your feedback, it's very helpful! It's great to know you and thousands of our users spend so much time playing Fantasy KD. First content update will be coming soon so stay with us and check this thread from time to time - we'll announce date here.

Cheers