New Bitcoin Update , are you playing

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by Jayg2015, Aug 6, 2015.

1. Jayg2015

Jayg2015 Well-Known Member

Jan 5, 2015
    Male
    Player 1
    Liberty city
    Does the new update bring any old players back or any new players wanting to try.
    If your like me and played the game and thought their would never be an update and deleted it but now REDOWNLOAD .
    This update was told was actually going to be Bitcoin Billionaire 2 but they decided to just update the old game.
    How many of you still have it
    How many deleted and will download it again
    How many will download for the first time
    How many will pass on it

2. RareSloth

RareSloth Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Pass.

Shallow and meaningless tap-timesink. I'd rather play candy crush.

3. RHess00

RHess00 Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Apr 28, 2012
    #3 RHess00, Aug 7, 2015
    Last edited: Aug 7, 2015
    I played it to completion originally but I wish I had never downloaded it. It was so mind numbing and pointless but I just couldn't stop playing it! Therefore, I will avoid the update like the plague.

4. Anotherkellydown

Anotherkellydown Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Bronze

I put over 24 hours into BB. Had a nice break for a while (while the update was in the works) and now I'm back at it. Best clicker I've ever played. I think it's the shizzle.

5. JasonLL

JasonLL Well-Known Member

Feb 21, 2014
    Male
    I play BB for a few minutes at a time. Usually I can't get interested enough in the mundane gameplay that clicker games offer to keep them on my iPad for long but Bitcoin is one of the few exceptions since the upgrades are plenty and the visuals are very pleasing. I don't always have the game installed but if I have some excess room it's usually one of the pass the time games I reinstall. Out of all the clicker games I've played it's still the shining star representation of its genre.