Agricola
Mage gauntlet
Battle heart
The bards tale
Pocket RPG
Kingdom rush: frontiers
Stone Age (the board game)
Caylus

It's a hard lost to whittle down since you do have some good games on there. Even the ones I took off are good games.

I'd also recommend:
Terraria
Lords of Waterdeep
Warhammer Quest
Doom and Destiny
Small World 2
Would you recomend the penny arcade one? I love card games, but I'm not sure how good it is, or if anyone plays online anymore. Also, unfortunantely I don't have an iPad so I can't get small world 2
Old 02-24-2014, 08:26 PM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by spader623 View Post
Would you recomend the penny arcade one? I love card games, but I'm not sure how good it is, or if anyone plays online anymore. Also, unfortunantely I don't have an iPad so I can't get small world 2
Penny Arcade is a fun game but it is a bit on the simple side. Judging by your other picks of board games I figured you were looking for a "meatier" experience in the way of a card game. That's not to say that it is a bad game, quite the contrary, but I think it helps if you are a fan of the comics. It's a great game for quick sessions like Fluxx, Food Fight, It's Alive or Bang! If you are looking for a meatier card game I'd recommend Night Fall, Ascension or Summoner Wars. I guess it really just depends of the type of card game you are looking for. I will say that Penny Arcade is game that remains on my iPad (as do the others I mentioned). I haven't played any games online lately but I did check and there were two pages of games active. Not a lot but there is still a small community...

Last edited by Bool Zero; 02-24-2014 at 08:30 PM..
Old 02-24-2014, 08:45 PM
iPhone 5

These are my picks from your list:
Battleheart
Pocket RPG

I just actually restarted Pocket RPG this week, even though I completed it a long time ago because it is just that good. I also always go back to Battleheart as it's as perfect as can get. However, the sequel is coming out soon so maybe wait on that . . . or not, you won't be disappointed with either of these.
Old 02-25-2014, 07:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bool Zero View Post
Penny Arcade is a fun game but it is a bit on the simple side. Judging by your other picks of board games I figured you were looking for a "meatier" experience in the way of a card game. That's not to say that it is a bad game, quite the contrary, but I think it helps if you are a fan of the comics. It's a great game for quick sessions like Fluxx, Food Fight, It's Alive or Bang! If you are looking for a meatier card game I'd recommend Night Fall, Ascension or Summoner Wars. I guess it really just depends of the type of card game you are looking for. I will say that Penny Arcade is game that remains on my iPad (as do the others I mentioned). I haven't played any games online lately but I did check and there were two pages of games active. Not a lot but there is still a small community...
Hmm... Night fall reviews aren't the best, and summoner wars restoring purchases aren't right so idk.
Old 02-25-2014, 11:19 AM
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 6.x

wow ... none of my favorite on the list! or on any list! am i out of focus ... ? these days i am playing a lot of Spell Sword ... for its cost, it should be a must!
Old 02-25-2014, 11:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NAFNA GAMES View Post
wow ... none of my favorite on the list! or on any list! am i out of focus ... ? these days i am playing a lot of Spell Sword ... for its cost, it should be a must!
Recomend me some. I'm always open to new games. These were just the ones I found or thought of.