Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 08-05-2014, 02:02 PM

Dear Dev, I finally bought your game, now it has been updated. It's great. But I won't play it. I can not help it. I will never get used to view-settings like these. Can I BEG for a future update? Is it PLEASE possible to implement reverse axis (only for looking up and down. Looking left and right is ok)? Thanks a lot in advance!
And thanks for the quick ipad-mini fix. It runs great!

Last edited by Loozr; 08-05-2014 at 03:24 PM..
Old 08-06-2014, 01:07 PM

I'm about 45 mins into the game & really liking it so far. They could smooth out the corners a little & allow a close enough move to get you around an object. I find myself looking for the exact right move to get around something or walk past it. No big deal though. It's really a gorgeous game. They way the sun changes as you walk around & change elevations is brilliant. The sound so far is fantastic. I really appreciate how it changes as you get closer or farther from things. Controls are pretty much spot on except for the above & I'd like to control sensitivity better on the look around. side. These are just small details that could make it a touch more enjoyable & in no way effect how impressed I am with it so far. I can't wait to spend more time with it. Great job Dev's!!
Old 08-06-2014, 06:09 PM

This game crashes a lot on my iPod touch 5g. It's crashed 5 times within the first 5 minutes I've played this. Please fix this issue.
Old 08-07-2014, 02:29 AM
iPod Touch (4th Gen), iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shifaan View Post
This game crashes a lot on my iPod touch 5g. It's crashed 5 times within the first 5 minutes I've played this. Please fix this issue.
You're lucky it won't even start properly on mine.
Old 08-07-2014, 07:08 AM

I had really high hopes for this game but it just turned out to be a half-baked loaf of bread. Perhaps if you left it in the oven a bit longer, the bread would've been amazing. Sorry devs but I feel this game had been rushed.
Old 08-11-2014, 11:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mzinn View Post
I'm about 45 mins into the game & really liking it so far. They could smooth out the corners a little & allow a close enough move to get you around an object. I find myself looking for the exact right move to get around something or walk past it. No big deal though. It's really a gorgeous game. They way the sun changes as you walk around & change elevations is brilliant. The sound so far is fantastic. I really appreciate how it changes as you get closer or farther from things. Controls are pretty much spot on except for the above & I'd like to control sensitivity better on the look around. side. These are just small details that could make it a touch more enjoyable & in no way effect how impressed I am with it so far. I can't wait to spend more time with it. Great job Dev's!!
As I got further along it became chunky & booted me out a few times. I was able to finish the game & enjoyed it however I did become annoyed after I played it more & the issues became prevalent. Worth playing yes but also worth the Dev's fixing some issues.
Old 08-13-2014, 09:06 AM
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 7.x

[QUOTE=prof62;3306068]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rothgarr View Post
Hmmm... some of the more hidden ones...

•••Spoiler:  
- on top of the train bridge in the city

I can't seem to find any way to physically get up to this one.

Can anybody help?
I can't get to the top of the train bridge... any suggestions will be appreciated! Thanks.

Never mind, I found it.

Last edited by Minstrel Boy; 08-13-2014 at 06:41 PM..
Old 08-20-2014, 06:08 AM
iPhone 5, iOS 7.x

Anyone tried it on iPad2? Does it crash a lot?
Old 10-19-2014, 04:21 AM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 7.x

Default Alternate ending

Can somebody please tell me what was the second ending? The game crushed so many times, I lost count, I still managed to go through the whole thing up until the giant tree mansion scene, then it crushed again and I could no longer go through the rock wall and see the ending. I'm so sick of this game, there's no way I'm replaying it again (probably would be 5th time from the very beginning)! I watched one of the endings on YouTube, but can't find the alternate one. Thanks in advance!
Old 11-09-2014, 06:33 AM

Dear Dev,

A couple of months ago I kindly asked if it was possible to implement reverse axis.
Apparently it's not.
Maybe it's interesting to notice that Bioshock had the same problem. It was updated a couple of days ago. So apparently more people seem to request/need this feature.
I still haven't played your game yet.
Please, please, please implement reverse look-axis so I can start playing it.

Thanks a lot in advance....