Minimon Online MMORPG - Voting poll for new content

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by tso5818, Sep 5, 2012.

1. tso5818

tso5818 Well-Known Member

Sep 13, 2011
    iANiMeX's left ear
    #1 tso5818, Sep 5, 2012
    Last edited: Sep 5, 2012
    This is not the official thread of the game. You can view the thread here -----> http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=146604&highlight=minimon+online <-----

About this Thread: This thread is to discuss future features, add on's, character cloths, hairstyles, ect, to the game by voting for the most thought out idea or any of the above listed. You can post pictures of what hairstyles and cloths you want in the game too.

A little description: Minimon Online is the Pokemon clone for iOS that you've been waiting for
    Features lots of monsters and areas, with Online play (chat and battle with other players).

*Enter the world of Minimon!
    *Capture and raise your own monster team!
    *Meet other players in a online world!
    *Challenge all arena leaders and collect badges!
    *Pitch your team against other players!
    *Find secret areas with rare monsters!
    *And much more!

Screenshots:
    A work in progress........

Not guaranteeing that any of this will be in the game ever: Lets try our best to mind bobble the developers mind and see what he thinks of all of our ideas.

Download Link: http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/minimon-online/id542386653

Promo Code Forum: http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=146596&highlight=minimon+online

2. tso5818

Sep 13, 2011
    iANiMeX's left ear
    Start coming up with ideas, features, ect, for the game and in three days time we will have our first voting session.

3. sir_racer05

sir_racer05 Well-Known Member

Aug 4, 2012
    Kansas, USA
    how about breeding? and a external app that allows you to pull your minimon out of the game and into like a virtual pet app like the pokewalker to train them but your only allowed to train them up one level a day? and you can battle other trainers that way too and find items and earn like 50 credits or so for leveling and winning the mini battles on there.

4. noel916

noel916 Well-Known Member

Jan 6, 2012
    I think the external app might be too hard....but maybe like adding another npc in the monster ranches and they be the breeders

5. xxx_R3B0RN_xxx

xxx_R3B0RN_xxx Well-Known Member

Jul 23, 2012
    how about coop? like fighting monsters with your friends. and i love the new update.

6. noel916

Jan 6, 2012
    Also this might sound dumb but i was thinking about player owned shops, you have to pay like 5k in game coins to create a player owned shop.

2. Legendary minimon. SushiMan said there will be legendaries in future update, when i asked him

3. In the forums SushiMan talked about the tournament thing and the prize option of a rare minimon. There should be like an seperate island and the winners only get to go there. Like in the pokemon games there are pokemon like lugia and victini that you can only get by the event thing. The tournament should be the event

7. noel916

Jan 6, 2012
    Are you on android?

8. tso5818

Sep 13, 2011
    iANiMeX's left ear
    He must be on andriod or he is talking about minimon arena?

9. noel916

Jan 6, 2012
    Android probably

10. tso5818

Sep 13, 2011
    iANiMeX's left ear
    Or add a garden of minimon like Pokemon did, showing the monsters move around a bit behind closed fences. It would go a long with the new update coming out, with the monsters following you. If he could make that happen. Why not have the monsters be behind a fence?

I do think the breeding might be a little hard for a one man team, but with this developer, possibilities are endless.

Keep them coming.

How about this. This week will be only about features that you want to see in the game. Then next week can be about something tottally different. I'll let you decide.

11. tso5818

Sep 13, 2011
    iANiMeX's left ear
    For your 3rd question/statement I think that will be a little bit to much like Pokemon, let's change some of it and make it different from pokemon.

First question/statement I asked him that a while back about something like that, he said he will think about it.

Second question/statement, that would be really cool to see legendary minimon in the game.

Keep them coming :)

12. noel916

Jan 6, 2012
    The fence idea is pretty cool. Also you should make a list of the features we mentioned and let us vote on it, ill make the list if you want, we only vote after this week so we can get some more ideas

13. noel916

Jan 6, 2012
    Yea it would kinda make it like pokemon...so scratch that and just stick to the other idea with the area that only rhe tournament winners get to go into

14. sir_racer05

Aug 4, 2012
    Kansas, USA
    the second app that i was talking about was like a pokewalker app to just level up once aday. not for breeding. breeding will have to be done on the main game. the second app would be more like a virtual pet app for minimon.

15. noel916

Jan 6, 2012
    That is very unique

16. tso5818

Sep 13, 2011
    iANiMeX's left ear
    Ok you can make the list. I have college work I'm doing right now. I'll be on in a min or two.

17. tso5818

Sep 13, 2011
    iANiMeX's left ear
    Like a whole app out side of this app? So something more for the kids? Well all games are for kids.

18. sir_racer05

Aug 4, 2012
    Kansas, USA
    well a little of both. you have the leveling option and training option and have a way to buy and teach moves to them but also maybe a mini game or two for people to play and battle ai minimon and maybe capture them or battle a trainer to move up in levels so you can raise one really strong one that is your favorite and transfer it in and out of the game to be able to set up sepcific moves and stuff. if you want i can lay it all out.

19. tso5818

Sep 13, 2011
    iANiMeX's left ear
    This app thing would have to be discussed with the developer.
    Let's talk about what features, ideas we want in this game.

20. noel916

Jan 6, 2012
    Ok on saturday ill gather up all the ides of this week and then make a list,after that ill post it on here