Do you need help with italian localization?

Discussion in 'Public Game Developers Forum' started by Pikappa83, Nov 9, 2008.

1. Pikappa83

Pikappa83 Member

Nov 9, 2008
    I'm an Italian user and I see that lots of games and useful iPhone apps aren't localized in my language. At least someone could publish an italian description on the store...

So, if you are a developer and you need help in localization and store descriptions ask me, I'll help you. Get in contact by mail.

I'm even a journalist and here in Italy I wrote a famous book about iPod. So If you want I can even help you to get in touch with the italian community, translate and distribuite your press releases, help you to understand our special needs. If the work you need isn't very very hard and urgent, I'll do it for free, I just want to help the italian user community.

Hope to hear someone of you!

2. Silver Josh

Silver Josh Well-Known Member

Oct 12, 2008
    Better to let it do to professionals.
    There are already professional and cheap services for the AppStore like DYS: Translations. They worked for Nintendo and Playstation.
    I prefered to pay 19$ to them and got important results.

Josh.

3. Pikappa83

Pikappa83 Member

Nov 9, 2008
    Obviously I'm not as good as a paid service. Anyway, if you're a low budget developer, or if you're trying a translation just to see if italian people is interested, I'm not so bad :eek:. I'm the author of one of the most sold italian books about iPhone...

Plus, I can give you some help with italian press. Anyway, this is the main suggestion: think about the italian market :p.

4. DoubleV LTD

DoubleV LTD Member

Oct 12, 2008
    Quote. Definitely.

Dys translation is offering a very interesting service and translating tons of apps. very brillant.