Procam 3 - 4.99 > Free

Discussion in 'Price Drops, Must-Have Freebies, and Deals' started by hehe13, Aug 6, 2016.

1. hehe13

hehe13 Member

Aug 18, 2014
  2. Lavender

Lavender Well-Known Member

Dec 31, 2013
    United States
    One of the iap's are free but I can't figure out how to access the iap's in the app.
    Does anyone know?
    Thanks!

3. Habakuk

Habakuk Well-Known Member

In the viewfinder tap on the thumbnail (below right). This opens some kind of file manager. In one of the albums tap on the stack icon (above, right). Mark (checkmark) at least TWO photos (NOT videos). Tap the stamp icon or the image size icon: circle with arrows (below). This should open a mini shop.

4. Lavender

Dec 31, 2013
    United States
    #4 Lavender, Aug 7, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 7, 2016
    Thank you Habakuk!
    The dev didn't make that one too easy.
    I probably would have NEVER figured it out.
    (Well... I do discover things by accident quite often, so maybe.....) LOL!!
    Thank you, thank you, thank you!
    :)

5. Habakuk

Habakuk Well-Known Member

#5 Habakuk, Aug 7, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 7, 2016
    Yup. It's kind of a built-in puzzle. So—if you are a bright character, happy and optimistic—you may view it as a game, sort of. (Remember: we're talking here about a camera app.) Maybe I should have better marked my explanation as a spoiler. :)

You're welcome Lavender.

<rant ON> That's the additional cramp with IAPs as if they wouldn't be bad enough by just being. Even when they are free they can offer quite a challenge—with an extra-nasty TIMER because some of those IAP-sales are time-limited! Not intuitive, no "it just works", not applesque at all.

Those mini shops are non-standard, each one looks and works different, and some of them are hard to find in the first place (like in Procam 3). There are games where you have to play a level first (!!!) before you're presented with the exclusive chance to visit their holy shop (look here for an example). You'll never find out the regular price of a free IAP sale (until the sale is over of course).

Altogether I hate IAPs—even in my favorite music making apps. I've seen already apps with NO "restore purchases" option, the devs simply forgot it. (Because they are great artists and not little business people.) <rant OFF>

6. Lavender

Dec 31, 2013
    United States
    <rant on> I agree with everything you wrote <rant off>
    :)