World Of Goo Help Guide!

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by triggywiggy, May 2, 2011.

1. triggywiggy

triggywiggy Well-Known Member

Jan 24, 2010
    Freelance writer, Student, Casually employed in re
    Perth, Western Australia
    Ok I have been playing World Of Goo for a bit now and have realized that it can get very very tricky really early so i am looking at creating a Help Guide on this page to help people. I will try to put up a Guide to every level. With you help i can get this done really quick. I will try and get some done and i would love for you help to. So if you can pick a level and put some tips down on how to complete the level, Also a nice pick would be good. I will then add that level guide onto this post for everyone to see. I also wont forget to mention you for helping.

I hope i haven't lost any of you there.

2. injuwarrior

injuwarrior Well-Known Member

Apr 18, 2011
    USA
    Do you just want tips or walkthroughs? Youtube has the walkthroughs. Maybe make a tips guide and link the youtube walkthrough for each level.

3. triggywiggy

Jan 24, 2010
    Perth, Western Australia
    In honesty i want tips. On youtube its hard to see what people are doing, Plus you want to feel that "you" completed the level not the walkthrough guider. So tips that can help you finish the level but not do it for you would be great.

Things like in "Impale Sticky"

-Build Low to start then go high
    -Try and get a blob to stick above the blade then you don;t have to worry about it.

Stuff like that.

4. injuwarrior

injuwarrior Well-Known Member

Apr 18, 2011
    USA
    Okay, well I got one for all the levels with the goo balls you can detach and reattach. Make sure you detach all the ones that are not supporting the structure at the end of the level to get the most goo balls for the world of goo corporation.

5. triggywiggy

Jan 24, 2010
    Perth, Western Australia
    Im after a guide for every level.