Doctor Who: The Mazes of Time & Doctor Who: The Mazes of Time HD --> FREE

Discussion in 'Price Drops, Must-Have Freebies, and Deals' started by iND, Feb 24, 2012.

1. iND

iND Well-Known Member

Jan 26, 2011

Doctor Who: The Mazes of Time

New Content Pack available - Angels in the Shadows & Level Creator

Face up to the most fearful monsters in …
    $1.99
    Buy Now
    Media
    Details

Face up to the most fearful monsters in the Doctor Who universe - the Weeping Angels in this brand new level pack. Also included is the new Level Creator. Create, play and share your own Doctor Who: The Mazes of Time levels.
    ---------------

For the first time on iPhone and iPod, enter the world of Doctor Who in a brand new action puzzle adventure!
    An intrepid traveller through time and space and the last of the powerful Time Lords, the Doctor is armed only with his incredible intelligence and his sonic screwdriver. Join him and his human companion, Amy Pond, as they race to save an innocent family attacked by a rogue Dalek and hurtled into the depths of history. Your journey will take you from ancient Incan temples, to the frozen tombs of Telos and a stunning finale on a Dalek ship. Defeat your favourite enemies, solve devious puzzles, and restore peace throughout time!

•Brain twisting puzzles – over 100 in all!
    •Travel through time and space to seven unique locations
    •Increasingly complex environmental challenges to challenge your mind and reflexes
    •Play as both the Doctor and his companion, Amy Pond, utilising their unique skills and abilities to solve challenges
    •Features Daleks, Cybermen and Silurians – each with unique behaviour that requires different strategies of stealth and subterfuge to complete levels
    •Authentic music from the show
    •Features Open Feint and Game Center achievements

Stay up to date on Doctor Who news:

Like us: http://www.facebook.com/DoctorWho

For any support queries please email [email protected]
    Information
    Seller:
    Genre:Action, Puzzle
    Release:Dec 16, 2010
    Updated:Nov 30, -0001
    Version:
    Size:0.0
    TouchArcade Rating:Unrated
    User Rating:Unrated
    Your Rating:unrated
    Compatibility:HD Universal

Doctor Who: The Mazes of Time HD

Face up to the most fearful monsters in …
    $1.99
    Buy Now
    Media
    Details

Face up to the most fearful monsters in the Doctor Who universe - the Weeping Angels in this brand new level pack. Also included is the new Level Creator. Create, play and share your own Doctor Who: The Mazes of Time levels.
    ---------------

For the first time on the iPad, enter the world of Doctor Who in a brand new action puzzle adventure!
    An intrepid traveller through time and space and the last of the powerful Time Lords, the Doctor is armed only with his incredible intelligence and his sonic screwdriver. Join him and his human companion, Amy Pond, as they race to save an innocent family attacked by a rogue Dalek and hurtled into the depths of history. Your journey will take you from ancient Incan temples, to the frozen tombs of Telos and a stunning finale on a Dalek ship. Defeat your favourite enemies, solve devious puzzles, and restore peace throughout time!

• Brain twisting puzzles – over 100 in all!
    • Travel through time and space to seven unique locations
    • Increasingly complex environmental challenges to challenge your mind and reflexes
    • Play as both the Doctor and his companion, Amy Pond, utilising their unique skills and abilities to solve challenges
    • Features Daleks, Cybermen and Silurians – each with unique behaviour that requires different strategies of stealth and subterfuge to complete levels
    • Authentic music from the show
    •Features Open Feint and Game Center achievements

Stay up to date on Doctor Who news:

Like us: http://www.facebook.com/DoctorWho

For any support queries please email [email protected]
    Information
    Seller:
    Genre:Action, Puzzle
    Release:Dec 16, 2010
    Updated:Nov 30, -0001
    Version:
    Size:0.0
    TouchArcade Rating:Unrated
    User Rating:Unrated
    Your Rating:unrated
    Compatibility:HD Universal

2. GeekyDad

GeekyDad Well-Known Member

Jan 14, 2012
    Games Journalist
    A bit on the large size, but it's Dr. Who. Will have to at least give it a try.

Thanks

3. Sensei

Sensei Well-Known Member

May 30, 2010
    Teacher, writer
    Japan
    This game is not bad. Bought it at full price a few months ago and have no regrets.

But I wish they would port the adventure games. I can't play the on my mac because there is no version that works outside the UK.

4. Exact-Psience

Exact-Psience Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    #4 Exact-Psience, Feb 24, 2012
    Last edited: Feb 24, 2012
    Despite the game being free, and me having a lot of space on my device (just got my new iphone 4s :) ), i think i'll just wait for more impressions and review before i get it.

Honestly, with a few exceptions like Phoenix Wright, Ghost Trick and Sword & Sworcery, I think these adventure type games are better off on the PC or on a home console. That's just me, coz i prefer these puzzle adventure games be played when you have lots of time. I strongly believe the iOS platform is a perfect action-on-the-go, and I like it much that way.

5. Exact-Psience

Exact-Psience Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    Edit: Double post :p