★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Anyone else feel there is too many good deals to finish your current games?

05-21-2009, 06:51 PM
#1
Joined: May 2009
Posts: 104
Anyone else feel there is too many good deals to finish your current games?

It's like anytime I start to get through a game there's another great price drop... which of course mean I have to try out the new game since I cant just buy a game and let it sit! and the cycle continues...

Damn you touch arcade... for telling me of all these amazing deals and giving me great reviews =P
05-21-2009, 06:54 PM
#2
Joined: Feb 2009
Location: Las Vegas, NV, USA
Posts: 2,404
For every 100 games I buy I play 80 and finish 1

Don't check this site or private messages often.

05-21-2009, 06:55 PM
#3
Joined: Oct 2008
Location: Florida
Posts: 707
i couldn't agree more...i'm the same way.

I bought Myst when it first came out, and haven't even started it yet!!!
05-21-2009, 06:56 PM
#4
Joined: May 2009
Posts: 233
Well, the sales let me 'sample' a lot of games, but I only play 1 or perhaps 2 games at a time in any real depth. The others become a diversion of sorts until I need more space and they disappear into the oblivion of iTunes again to make room for something new.
05-21-2009, 07:04 PM
#5
Joined: Mar 2009
Posts: 6,272
One game that I got recently I couldn't stop playing until I beat it. It was that good. Rockchinko I beat it last night.
05-21-2009, 07:13 PM
#6
Joined: Apr 2009
Posts: 242
Quote:
Originally Posted by McGill View Post
i couldn't agree more...i'm the same way.

I bought Myst when it first came out, and haven't even started it yet!!!
Wow, sorry but that's just sad...
05-21-2009, 07:13 PM
#7
Joined: Mar 2009
Location: USA
Posts: 980
Lol, good I was here thinking this was only me. I don't know, I guess we're all just addicts
05-21-2009, 07:30 PM
#8
Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 463
Quote:
Originally Posted by appreview123 View Post
It's like anytime I start to get through a game there's another great price drop... which of course mean I have to try out the new game since I cant just buy a game and let it sit! and the cycle continues...

Damn you touch arcade... for telling me of all these amazing deals and giving me great reviews =P
Are you kidding? This has been happening to me ever since I got my iPod. Don't think there's any game I've finished, except for BiA and HoS.

First game in progress...
05-21-2009, 07:42 PM
#9
Quote:
Originally Posted by spamboy View Post
Are you kidding? This has been happening to me ever since I got my iPod. Don't think there's any game I've finished, except for BiA and HoS.
The only game I have finished is peggle
05-21-2009, 07:49 PM
#10
Joined: Jul 2008
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 4,491
I'm the same way.

I have several games I'm testing for iphone and ps3. I have promo codes that I get so I can give impressions then review for the Appstore. Then I have games like Peggle, NFSU, and Vanguard Storm which I play on my own time.

It makes it so hard to justify buying more games with what little money I have when I have so many I still need to get through