What is your all time Favorite mobile game and why?

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by Alduin1600, May 5, 2015.

1. Alduin1600

Alduin1600 Active Member

May 4, 2015
    Mine has to be Zenonia by far. it's that awesome classic rpg feel, like Zelda, in a small package. Plenty of side quests too!

2. RicoYan

RicoYan Member

May 4, 2015
    I would say Shadow Fight 2 if it Hearthstone Heroes of Warcraft wasn't released yet.

3. september

september Well-Known Member

Sep 14, 2012
    Fruit Ninja, because it was designed to take advantage of what the platform offered well.

4. Lorena

Lorena Well-Known Member

Sep 22, 2009
    Tiny Tower because it's addictive!!

5. Elsa

Elsa Well-Known Member

Apr 7, 2015
    Arendelle
    Eliminate pro - because you can shoot people
    COD WaW Zombies - because you can shoot zombies
    Organ trail - because you can shoot zombies
    Carmageddon - because you can drive over pedestrians
    Heroes & Castles - because you can stab skeletons
    Ravensword: Shadowlands - because you can stab skeletons
    Online Sniper League - because you can shoot stick figures
    GTA: San Andreas - because you can shoot and/or drive over pedestrians

6. digitalphil

digitalphil Well-Known Member

Nov 29, 2012
    It's hard to pick just one.. i've played so many great mobile games

Aralon: Sword and Shadow is the most memorable rpg/mobile game i've played.
    It is somewhat dated... but it's an incredibly deep rpg with huge areas to explore..
    One day i intend on going back and fully exploring that game... hopefully

7. Andre

Andre Well-Known Member

Apr 11, 2012
    If I say that our games, maybe you say that I'm cheating. But yes, always Games from Pine Entertainment. Beside that, HearthStone too. :)

@Elsa: maybe you are the Fan of Killing Zombies games. :D

8. psj3809

psj3809 Moderator

Jan 13, 2011
    England
    ^That doesnt count though. Its depressing seeing threads for favourite games and then the dev surprise surprise adds theirs ! Its like when devs vote 5 stars for their games in a thread, adds nothing for the user.

9. psj3809

psj3809 Moderator

Jan 13, 2011
    England
    Yep i'm with you on that one. Aralon really blew me away, loved the way the game opened up to this massive massive world. I actually never played Ravensword 1 initially as i jumped straight to Aralon but i'm now going through and enjoying Ravensword 1.

I really hope Aralon 2 lives up to the hype when its out. I actually prefer the more 'retro 'graphics Aralon 1 had (compared to Ravensword 2) as the world seemed so much larger with so much more to do. But an amazing iOS game

10. Andre

Andre Well-Known Member

Apr 11, 2012
    I'm sorry if my previous comments take you unhappy, @psj3809. :(

P/s: Is Aralon 1 the great game to play? I didn't hear that game before... :(

11. Elsa

Elsa Well-Known Member

Apr 7, 2015
    Arendelle
    #11 Elsa, May 5, 2015
    Last edited: May 5, 2015
    It's mentioned in pretty much every RPG thread. The game was (rightfuly) chosen as game of the year 2010 by the TA community. It's definitely worth playing. Just based on the number of posts in the Aralon threads you can tell it is a game that you should play.

Aralon main thread: http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=76594
    Aralon upcoming thread: http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=47272
    Aralon help thread: http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=76552

CoD WaW Zombies and Organ trail are the only zombie games I can stand (aside from Prisoner 83) out of the drivel of zombie games, so no, I don't just like to kill zombies.
    The descriptions as to why those games are my favourite was a joke, because I find it funny how all of my favourite games include slaughtering people.

12. Exact-Psience

Exact-Psience Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    MHFU.

If either FF7, Shadow of the Colossus or Vagrant Story gets ported then that might change, but may not either. These are among my most favorite games ever on multiple platforms.

My most favorite iOS original is EPOCH.2, but that'll change when Heroes and Castles 2 releases on may 14th. Im certain about that cos i beta tested H&C2 and there is no doubt in my mind on that decision.

13. Fangbone

Fangbone Well-Known Member

Oct 30, 2012
    Michigan, USA
    Heroes and Castles
    This game is so great. It made me look at mobile games in a completely different light. For me it is basically a console game on your phone. Loved it so much I bought the first gen iPad mini because playing it on my iPhone was just too small. Can't wait for H&C 2

14. Andre

Andre Well-Known Member

Apr 11, 2012
    Thank you for helping me know more, Elsa. Until now, I know that game. Only see the number of page in main thread and I feel...@_@, so sure that it's a great game. And it's the shame to me that I don't know the game before.

LOL, maybe you feel happy when you see one enemy dies. As same as me, I like the graphics when the enemy main character dies in card game HearthStone, but my girlfriend said that I truly barbaric.

15. TheOutlander

TheOutlander Well-Known Member

Apr 15, 2014
    My favorite mobile game (not a console port) would be a tie between Space Marshals and Neon Shadow, SM IMHO feels like a mobile TLOU but with a different and more interesting setting and well, Neon Shadow is just amazing and reminds me of the good ol days when me and a bunch of friends at high school went to the school's computers to just play Quake after the exams.
    Now, my favorite iOS port of a console game would be Oddworld: Stranger's Wrath, I've never played before so I was surprised not only of all the attention to detail but just of the scale of the game itself.

16. Anonomation

Anonomation 👮 Spam Police 🚓

I feel I haven't been around long enough to judge that, even though is been about 3 to 4 years adding in my non-user lurking time.

17. Elsa

Elsa Well-Known Member

Apr 7, 2015
    Arendelle
    Well, the topic is completely subjective. Even if you say "Kim Kardashian: Hollywood", nobody can object that opinion.

Besides, 3 to 4 years is a lot, especially in the realm of mobile games.

18. digitalphil

digitalphil Well-Known Member

Nov 29, 2012
    Is Heroes and Castles good?
    I bought it and remember being impressed by the graphics... but
    didnt understand the game...
    maybe i'll give it a second look..

19. HarryWarden

HarryWarden Well-Known Member

Aug 22, 2012
    #19 HarryWarden, May 5, 2015
    Last edited: May 5, 2015
    Leo's Fortune, Broken Sword: Serpent's Curse, Shellrazer, Lost Within. There are others I'm sure but their titles escape me at the moment.

20. Elsa

Elsa Well-Known Member

Apr 7, 2015
    Arendelle
    It's one of the best iOS games out there. You should definitely check it out. Or maybe just wait for the release of Heroes & Castles 2.