Lil Help With Across Age

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by Shinkz, Feb 22, 2010.

1. Shinkz

Shinkz Member

Feb 22, 2010
    I seem to be a little stuck in the Water Temple.

I can't seem to go anywhere.
    I've found a button that says I'm not heavy enough to press it and close to it is a boulder but.. I can't seem to move it. I found another boulder in a different room that looks identical but again I can't move it.

What am I missing? D:

2. squarezero

squarezero Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver

Dec 10, 2008
    Male
    Chief Strategy Officer
    Salem, Massachusetts, USA
    You have to find a special tile in another room, a bit further into the dungeon. To get there you will have to learn the freeze spell so that you can walk across water. You will have to take a different route while carrying the tile (which prevents you from attacking, so you will have to drop it to defend yourself). Eventually you'll make it back the room, drop the tile on the switch, and unlock the door.

It takes a bit of time.

3. Shinkz

Shinkz Member

Feb 22, 2010
    Bah. I learnt the Ice Spell a while back. It's at level 3 thanks to walking around this dungeon completely clueless without a fu...damn map.

So there's a tile I have to pick up somewhere? I won't have any problems defending myself since I'm 35+ thanks to walking around over and over and over again.

4. Hbb

Hbb New Member

Oct 7, 2010
    Got all the blue and red pieces in the mine. Know that I have to put them in a T shape. Still can't get through the door. Color pattern?

5. Lethallima

Lethallima New Member

Oct 18, 2010
    I am in the same place, the water tower, do I need to do something or get a special skill to be able to pick things up? I found the first skill cave but now I lost it, can anyone remind me where it is?

6. ookees

ookees New Member

Oct 19, 2010
    I'm stuck in the same spot. Where do i learn how to pick things up?

7. Sparrow_hawk

Sparrow_hawk Member

Nov 23, 2010
    help

I am stuck at vaskares mines where you have to find all of the blue and red Lego peices to open that door. I've found all but one, and sadly it's been about 5 months since I've played because I just couldn't find it. If someone could make a list of where they found them that would be great. This is a great game, I don't understand the serious lack of any walkthroughs, forums or communities for this game.