Presenting Myself

Discussion in 'Public Game Developers Forum' started by MrGando, Aug 11, 2010.

1. MrGando

MrGando Well-Known Member

Aug 11, 2010
    Lead Programmer
    Santiago, Chile
    Hello!, my name is Nicolas Goles. I'm an indie gamedev from Santiago, Chile. I founded the small indie studio (Gando Games) some months ago, and we are about to release our first very simple iPhone game :D.

This forums are awesome, I just found them today.

Great articles and the community seems to be awesome, hope to be able to contribute something here! :D

2. drelbs

drelbs Well-Known Member

Jun 25, 2009
    Hello and welcome to Touch Arcade! :)

Be sure to join the developer forum, and get yourself an avatar!

3. jackgreen

jackgreen Active Member

Jul 26, 2010
    Welcome. I believe that You will find here lot of new and useful information...

Jack

4. MrGando

Aug 11, 2010
    Lead Programmer
    Santiago, Chile
    Thanks!, I sen't the "request" to join the forum. I got an avatar, but for some reason I can't see anyone's avatar. Maybe when I get accepted in the Dev Forum I will be able to see/have an avatar ?

Thanks Jack, I believe so too!, lot's of great Game Devs and Games being announced here.

5. MidianGTX

MidianGTX Well-Known Member

Jun 16, 2009
    Your avatar is only visible outside of your profile once it's been enabled by a moderator, usually at the same time you're granted access to the private forum. I think you actually need to have your game released on the store before they'll let you in (although the website might be enough proof), so if your request isn't answered that will be why, remind them again once the game is out :)

6. MrGando

Aug 11, 2010
    Lead Programmer
    Santiago, Chile
    Sure I will let them know when I release the game. Still it would be good to have access soon :D , I'm very glad I found this place!

7. Hello and Welcome!