Eliminate complaints thread

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by somedude445, Nov 1, 2009.

1. somedude445

somedude445 Well-Known Member

May 12, 2009
    Its obvious that there are some issues that need fixing, here are the ones ive come across, feel free to add your own.

Energy recharge- 1 game every 200 minutes is BS

Berserker Shield- very unbalanced, it makes the person invincible AND can be used as a melee weapon

Maps- maps need to be balanced, every time i play its either flood or bedlam

2. Nekcik

Nekcik Well-Known Member

Sep 18, 2009
    Aiken, South Carolina
    Maybe a choose your own play field Only when your doing the invite of friends, but keep it random as is when joining to a free play?
    Gives a little more of a reason to use the chat features when you invite a friend to play.

3. Gryphon23

Gryphon23 Well-Known Member

Jul 26, 2009
    McDonalds! French Fries anyone?
    At that place... with those... people...
    This is the dumbest thread ever. :D

4. Videotape

Videotape Well-Known Member

Jul 3, 2009
    student, journeyman
    pallet town
    I wish there was an option to stop the screen scrolling when your not aiming, its like its got inertia to it, makes me more inaccurate

5. zachattacksox

zachattacksox Well-Known Member

Jul 8, 2009
    I was playing a 1v1 friend match and i was charged with energy. The other guy quit after the first kill and i was left in match by myself. I go to quit and i LOST ENERGY!!!! Thats BS!

6. da shiz wiz 19

da shiz wiz 19 Well-Known Member

Sep 24, 2009
    we're helping ngmoco. So deal.

Main problem is lag in the friend matches with me. Also I would like to be able to pick up credits when I dont have energy. Make the max you can pick up like 5. That way ppl with money will find it tedious yet ppl without money wont get frustrated by people who blow their stacks at this game and get incredibly upgraded armor/guns.
    The no-energy-credit-gaining doesnt need to be implemented since ngmoco is trying to make money, but it would stop me from getting frustrated by some of those people online. I want it in it, even if the max you can earn is like 1 credit. Eventually I'd rank up from those matches.

7. jchampl

jchampl Well-Known Member

i wish there was a way to stop these threads.

8. Der-Kleine

Der-Kleine Well-Known Member

I had that a few times and really hate it, too! :mad:

9. LBG

LBG Señor Member

Apr 19, 2009
    nada ilegal
    31.560499, -111.904128
    I agree with all of these.
    In particular the waiting 4 hours to play 1 match/ energy replenishment BS.

There should be a system where you pay to increase your energy replenishment time.
    Brief example:

Standard - 1/3 charged every 4 hours - free
    Stage 1 - 1/3 charged every 3 hours - $0.99
    Stage 2 - 1/3 charged every 2 hours - $1.99
    Stage 3 - 1/3 charged every 1 hour - $2.99
    Stage 4 - 1/3 charged every 1/2 hour - $3.99
    Stage 5 - 1/3 charged every 1/4 hour - $4.99
    Stage 6 - 1/3 charged every minute - $9.99

(1/3 charge = 1 game)

I think ngmoco would even make more money this way.
    More people would be inclined to pay, as they see that they will not have to constantly pay for energy. People such as myself who will not be buying energy would be more likely to pay to have an increased energy replenishment rate. Also, different rates suit different people.

ngmoco earns money, players are happy,
    everyone is happy :)

10. Der-Kleine

Der-Kleine Well-Known Member

take away stage 6...

11. worldcup1100

worldcup1100 Well-Known Member

Feb 2, 2009
    $9.99 to be able to play a virtually unlimited amount of games?
    That doesn't make they currently have the heftiest price at $30 which makes a lot more sense for that much credits gained.

12. LBG

LBG Señor Member

Apr 19, 2009
    nada ilegal
    31.560499, -111.904128
    Ok, so maybe stage 6 is wrong.

That was only intended to be a brief example.
    Change the figures around to your liking.
    The principle is all that I meant to show.

13. RJ

RJ Well-Known Member

Apr 8, 2009
    California

Take away stage 6, make stage 5 20 minutes (so every hour you have a full charge) But this is a great idea!!

And maybe they can make it like Stage 5 lasts for this many weeks then you go to stage four, which lasts this long, and so on.

14. AaronAMV

AaronAMV Well-Known Member

Mar 23, 2009
    WHO KNOWS
    Yeah, there is a glitch that has happened to me twice, that when you level up, and you go to the shop when you have the option it took away my credits and I was still the same level... :S

15. Will090

Will090 Well-Known Member

I get this bug, only when I'm energized, its happened twice. I go into the global server and after it finishes looking for a game the screen turns black and a game never starts. I also have to quit the app and I lose my energy.

16. somedude445

somedude445 Well-Known Member

May 12, 2009
    i think they should make it so you earn 5 credits every time you play a game without energy, it makes it fair for those who dont want to pay for energy, and the ppl who pay for it still get benefits because they can level up faster

17. deiden26

deiden26 Well-Known Member

Sep 23, 2009
    I think there should be an option to use your energy or not. Sometimes I want to play a game without using the very limited stores of energy I have. I just want to try out some equipment, get used to a new upgrade, or just play with some friends without worrying about upgrading.

It is just annoying how it forces you to use energy when you don't even want to.

This of corse isn't even to mention the whole imbalanced energy system :p

18. AaronAMV

Mar 23, 2009
    WHO KNOWS
    WTF? It just happened again, except I shouldn't have lost energy because it said I joined a game in progress! Omfg

19. 5jusername

5jusername Well-Known Member

Mar 10, 2009
    School...
    Somewhere In The Universe
    you should be able to convert credits to power cells.

20. AaronAMV

Mar 23, 2009
    WHO KNOWS
    You can, I think, if you go to buying items.