Looking for app developer

Discussion in 'Developer Services and Trade' started by Blue145, Jun 4, 2014.

1. Blue145

Blue145 Member

Jun 28, 2012
    Hey guys.

So I'm a designer who has now got an idea for a relatively basic iOS app. The problem is I don't have much knowledge of xCode and therefore am looking for someone, or people, who can help me form a development team to fix this app together.

I am a web developer, and therefore have developed an idea as a website which I am looking to port over something similar to a native iOS app. I know that the main requirements will be storing data to a value and then the main screen just calling this data to display it, but like I said I don't have much knowledge.

What I do have is a developer account so you won't need to worry about how it'll progress to the app store, but that's obviously something to consider in due course.

If you're interested then please reply here and I'll PM you my contact details. Volounteers would be greatly appreciated, but I understand this may take time so I'm willing to give you any money that this app produces. I'm not in this to generate revenue, I'm more in this as I want to see an app I helped create on my iPhone haha!

Anyway, looking forward to hearing some responses hopefully.

Regards,

Blue145.

2. Destined

Destined Well-Known Member

Aug 11, 2013
    my immediate thought is if you have an website version why not make it run on the browser? Is there a limitation to what you are doing?

If you want a collaboration you are better to post your idea and hope for best IMO

3. Blue145

Blue145 Member

Jun 28, 2012
    Haha I've already turned it into a mobile-friendly site, I'd just prefer to have a native iOS app as I think it would be easier to get the best functionality out of it. :)

And I guess so, I'd just rather talk to the people willing to help about the idea rather than publicly post it.

Thanks for the advice though :)