★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
10-14-2015, 11:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DonnyDJ76 View Post
Back in the previously purchased section!!
Thank you! My prayers have been answered.

My screen name is misunderstood. I am not some arrogant person who thinks he's so cool. Cool, because I like cold weather and Pepper because I'm hot.
04-02-2016, 01:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by amusing Grace View Post
I just checked Radiangames.com

Here's what Luke wrote:
Goodbye Powerpuff Girls

Many of probably already know that PPG: Defenders of Townsville was removed from Steam, iOS, and Google. Not because there was a problem with the game, but because Cartoon Network is coming out with a new TV series, and they decided to reduce the visibility of PPG everywhere to reduce confusion (and increase hype?). I have no idea what art style the new series will be in. PPG: DoT had two different art styles, but it could be a third all-new style.

Im obviously not happy with this decision, but theres nothing I can really do about it. Ill probably make another Metroidvania-Shooter at some point in the future (with spaceships instead of superhero girls), but I dont know when that would be.
I somehow missed this one and am bummed that I don't get to try it. How did I miss this when it was GOTW?

I'm wondering if it would be any God to contact CW and ask them to make it available. Not sure who I would contact.

Update: http://www.cartoonnetwork.com/feedback/index.html

Looks like the best bet unless some has an in.

Last edited by Solarclipse; 04-02-2016 at 01:09 PM.