Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 09-11-2014, 07:26 AM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

Hello everyone,
does anybody else have problems in signing in with facebook?
Coins for signing in have now risen to 10k, but whenever I want to connect it says I'm not connected to the internet.
However my W-Lan works fine, and I can even look at the privacy policy, which shouldn't work as well if I weren't connected to the internet.
thanks for Help
Old 09-15-2014, 11:00 PM
iPhone 5s, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by S3nsenmann View Post
Hello everyone,
does anybody else have problems in signing in with facebook?
Coins for signing in have now risen to 10k, but whenever I want to connect it says I'm not connected to the internet.
However my W-Lan works fine, and I can even look at the privacy policy, which shouldn't work as well if I weren't connected to the internet.
thanks for Help
Ever since I reinstalled this earlier this summer I haven't been able to sign in to facebook OR buy any IAP! So, that and their F2P model ensures that they'll never get money from most of us.
Old 09-17-2014, 11:02 PM

I also need hints on finding the 5 slavers in Scorpion Reef
Old 09-20-2014, 09:37 AM

Any iCloud support?
Old 09-21-2014, 06:04 AM
iPhone 5s, iOS 7.x

Update: IAP works fine BUT Facebook will still not connect. Very frustrating when they offer all those coins to connect and then tell you that you can't connect!
Old 09-30-2014, 04:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheNoobOfTheCentury View Post
Any iCloud support?
Also want to know this
Old 10-18-2014, 03:56 PM

Default Greetings and Salutations

I'm new here, but I have been playing ACP for a couple of months (Android version). Just wanted to answer some of the questions that I have seen posted on here.

There is NO cloud save, and no mechanism for saving/restoring your game data (unless you are using a rooted Android device). For a game that requires IAPs to make money, this is nothing less than criminal IMO.

Slavers, Whales, Drowning Sailors are randomly generated. There is a perk called "Dynamic Event" that improves your chances.

You don't have to do the survivor (10 battles) or SuperShip missions immediately - you can move on and come back when you have a Man O War and ace them - particularly if you add some legendary perks.

Best way to make money fast: Kill Traders - they yield 10x cash that navy ships do. Use Tactical mode for getting around fast. Traders don't re-spawn - just re-load the location (map screen, then click on your current location) to get a bunch more. It is easy enough to make 50k-100k/hr.

Don't bother fishing unless you are having trouble sleeping - it's a waste of time and money.

Hope that helps. I have written a review on my blog ([url]http://wizardprang.wordpress.com/2014/09/12/arrrr/[/url]), and also a list of bugs I have found ([url]http://www.wizardprang.com/acpbugs[/url] - no spoilers though!) I am writing a Game Guide - free version is at [url]http://www.wizardprang.com/acp[/url] (Admin, no evil is intended, please remove the links if I am breaching forum rules), or just email or pm me.

Last edited by wizardprang; 10-18-2014 at 03:58 PM.. Reason: URLS no workie, probably because I am new.