Jungle Hero (codename) - [iOS Universal, Android] - BETA TESTS

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by szary, Nov 27, 2012.

1. szary

szary New Member

Oct 19, 2012
    Hi guys,
    We would like to invite you to quite unusual beta tests of our game. Why unusual? Because we think that the game itself is quite fun, but we are not sure about the graphics and some gameplay details. So we would like to ask you for a feedback and a little help. So if you are willing to play the beta and share your thoughts about the game or maybe you have some ideas – please share :)

And please write anything: If you think that this game is good, but the art sucks – please write so. We would like to make this game fun and nice to look at.

[​IMG]

The beta is available for iPhone/iPod/iPad and for Android devices. To sign up for the beta just PM me or write an email at [email protected]. In the message indicate what operating (or systems) you would like to try and you email address. In case of iOS I will send you TestFlight invitation and in case of Android I will just send you a link to apk.

Please write honestly anything you think about the game :)

We would appreciate if you can answer (using PM, email or here, in the comments) to these questions about the game:
    Is it fun?
    Is it looks ok? If not - why?
    Is it simple to learn?
    Is it challenging?
    Is there anything that you don't understand about the game?
    What would you change about the game? (and don’t hesitate to propose anything ;))
    Would you buy it for $0.99? :p

[​IMG]

Thanks everyone for reading this :)

2. szary

szary New Member

Oct 19, 2012
    Sooo.... nobody? :) the game looks so bad? ;)

3. DannyTheElite

DannyTheElite Well-Known Member

Oct 13, 2012
    Forum poster
    Area 51
    #3 DannyTheElite, Nov 29, 2012
    Last edited: Nov 29, 2012
    I will test :)

4. Primoz

Primoz Well-Known Member

Aug 14, 2012
    It's not about the looks, it's just that the game(play) doesent look very original/unique.

5. DannyTheElite

DannyTheElite Well-Known Member

Oct 13, 2012
    Forum poster
    Area 51
    TD similar to bloons?

6. szary

szary New Member

Oct 19, 2012
    Thanks for the replys. The game is kind of unique In my opinion. But i'm biased :) give it a try. Link to the testflight for anybody willing to try this game ;)

http://tflig.ht/XZzcla