Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > Upcoming iPhone and iPad Games

Old 04-12-2013, 11:00 AM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

This whole thread makes me happy. I will be instabuying the lot.

Such a rich vein could be tapped in Games Workshop. Didn't know they were doing BloodBowl, hope this Star Coach isn't dumbed down. Lets face it after the news of fullfat Xcom coming to iOS the floodgates are open, and I think one game that would port perfectly is the recent BloodBowl release.

Other games I would love to see are a version of Necromunda (if they had to, and I don't want them to but still, could a game have more perfect IAP than individual "houses"...). Would like it in an isometric view, animated but still turn based and very close to the actual rules.

Oh and they could rerelease the WH40K card game in digital, ooh and a version of Battlefleet Gothika, ooh and a...... I'll stop now or this is going to be a frigging essay/xmas list.
Old 04-13-2013, 05:37 PM
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 6.x

Well that's good news then! Cool beans. I hope Iain and JD are able to do it.
Old 04-13-2013, 11:12 PM
iPad 2, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by grenadedodger View Post
This whole thread makes me happy. I will be instabuying the lot.

Such a rich vein could be tapped in Games Workshop. Didn't know they were doing BloodBowl, hope this Star Coach isn't dumbed down. Lets face it after the news of fullfat Xcom coming to iOS the floodgates are open, and I think one game that would port perfectly is the recent BloodBowl release.

Other games I would love to see are a version of Necromunda (if they had to, and I don't want them to but still, could a game have more perfect IAP than individual "houses"...). Would like it in an isometric view, animated but still turn based and very close to the actual rules.

Oh and they could rerelease the WH40K card game in digital, ooh and a version of Battlefleet Gothika, ooh and a...... I'll stop now or this is going to be a frigging essay/xmas list.
I want a port of the Warhammer 40K miniatures game. They can sell Tac Squads, paints, Terminators etc as IAP consumables... No seriously, I will buy it. Just don'y like glueing and painting them fiddly bits in real life.
Old 04-14-2013, 09:44 AM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by iPadisGreat View Post
I want a port of the Warhammer 40K miniatures game. They can sell Tac Squads, paints, Terminators etc as IAP consumables... No seriously, I will buy it. Just don'y like glueing and painting them fiddly bits in real life.
It'd be awesome, would also damn near bankrupt me. To be honest I'd still love to paint the models etc but I'm 30 with a kid and a wife who thinks its geeky I read the books, Christ knows what she'd do if I rocked up at the house with 100 worth of minatures and buggered off to the garage to paint them...!
Old 04-14-2013, 03:43 PM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

If someone wanted to they could probably go down the Skylanders rout with Warhammer. Real world purchases work in game. It's such a integral component to the Warhammer experience
Old 04-14-2013, 06:30 PM
iPhone 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lost_Deputy View Post
If someone wanted to they could probably go down the Skylanders rout with Warhammer. Real world purchases work in game. It's such a integral component to the Warhammer experience
Fk no
Old 04-14-2013, 06:34 PM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talbs View Post
Fk no
Not saying for most of us but I bet if a publisher wanted to go down that path it could be done