Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #111  
Old 05-30-2013, 08:14 PM
ElPumo ElPumo is offline
Member
iPhone 4, iOS 5.x
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Harrisburg, PA
Posts: 30
Default

Only recognize Ash but having a lot of fun with this. Had to get for laptop because cards are too hard for me to read on iPhone. Some cards are easier to read than others but you'd better have great eyesight if playing on a small screen.
Reply With Quote
  #112  
Old 06-03-2013, 05:49 AM
Cynuyt Cynuyt is offline
Senior Member
iPad mini, iOS 6.x
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 1,852
Default

I like this game, cos it bring to me a texas poker game really nearly fact. So fun when his say "All-in" hehe.
Reply With Quote
  #113  
Old 07-03-2013, 06:06 PM
airwa1k airwa1k is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 36
Default

99 cents! Hot damn!
Reply With Quote
  #114  
Old 07-03-2013, 07:33 PM
chris1a chris1a is offline
Senior Member
iPad Air
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Sweden
Posts: 1,267
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronxsta View Post
65? Wow. I'm only 21 and I guess I had the impression that everyone on these forums were...young.

Not to be rude or anything, but what's a 65 year old doing on an iPhone game forum? My grandparents can't even work a game console controller, don't even know iTunes is. IOS games and console game knowledge is for the young whippersnapper generation! Just curious
Most people here are above your age I believe. I'd say the average age for people playing games, being active on game forums and so on are well above 30. But who cares, age is just a number anyways. I stopped counting at around 28-29, but it's still in that ball park lol

Last edited by chris1a; 07-03-2013 at 08:13 PM..
Reply With Quote
  #115  
Old 07-03-2013, 08:02 PM
Lost_Deputy Lost_Deputy is offline
Senior Member
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Sydney
Posts: 1,771
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris1a View Post
Most people here are above your age I believe. I'd say the average age for people playing games, being active on game forums and so on are well above 30. But who cares, age is just a number anyways. I stopped counting at around 28-29, but it's still in that ball bark lol
Yeah TA is full of oldies. It's great!

Quiet week so I'm getting this.
Reply With Quote
  #116  
Old 07-03-2013, 10:54 PM
Jazzpha Jazzpha is offline
Senior Member
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 644
Default

So after a string of crappy tournaments, I finally hit a flush, bait Brock into going all-in...

And the game crashes on me. I may have snarled in rage, but I was too angry to be able to tell. Really, of all the potential times to crash, it picks the one time I'm actually in a position to take a commanding lead?
Reply With Quote
  #117  
Old 07-04-2013, 12:31 AM
airwa1k airwa1k is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 36
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris1a View Post
Most people here are above your age I believe. I'd say the average age for people playing games, being active on game forums and so on are well above 30. But who cares, age is just a number anyways. I stopped counting at around 28-29, but it's still in that ball park lol
I like your thinking.
Reply With Quote
  #118  
Old 11-19-2013, 04:01 PM
master333 master333 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 8
Default

Game is missing certain assets on iPad air. Text showing who has called and how much etc. hope there is an update
Reply With Quote
  #119  
Old 12-12-2013, 03:59 AM
Smurgendorf Smurgendorf is offline
Junior Member
iPhone 5s, iOS 7.x
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: New York
Posts: 20
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by master333 View Post
Game is missing certain assets on iPad air. Text showing who has called and how much etc. hope there is an update
Same problem on my iPhone 5S
Reply With Quote
  #120  
Old 12-18-2013, 08:03 AM
morgantj morgantj is offline
Senior Member
iPad Air, iOS 7.x
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 217
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by master333 View Post
Game is missing certain assets on iPad air. Text showing who has called and how much etc. hope there is an update
This was on of my favorite games on my ipad2. Now that I have an ipad air, it is as you say that assets are missing. Text is missing from several fields. I and others have reported it in the telltale support forums. However, TelltaleMike - Moderator Telltale Staff replied, "I apologize for the issues you are experiencing, unfortunately we are not planning any new patches or updates for Poker Night at this time.

So it seems they have no plans to fix the issue at this time which is really dissapointing because the missing assets really degrades the experience and polish it once had.

If they do not plan to fix this, I do not plan on buying any more of their games because they don't continue to support them on newer devices.
Reply With Quote

Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Copyright 2012, TouchArcade.com, LLC.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2008 - 2011, TouchArcade.com. Privacy Policy / DMCA Copyright Agent