Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 02-12-2014, 09:34 AM
iPad mini 2, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by niflying View Post
Hi, Maybe you could try to defensive first. Summon enough soldiers, the waiting and defense. Defensive is much easier than offensive. It's a strategy game, there are many ways. You can play well without IAP.
If you mean just sit and wait for the enemy to attack me then yes I tried that strategy and it only works if the enemy doesn't have more rice fields than me and most times they do have more rice fields. So as I said before in the end I get swarmed by the enemy mob, I have manage to beat 1 level enemy encounter after the tutorial but that's it, I've lost around 6 or 7 level 1 enemy encounters. The fact that I was awarded 200 gold for the tutorial victory and 175 gold for my 1 level 1 enemy encounter victory and the cheapest thing in the store is 500 gold and there are lots of items that cost 10,000 or 50,000 gold does not point to not being geared towards IAP.

The fact that there is no option to adjust the difficulty of the game and the prices of items in the store on top of the overpowered enemies makes this feel like it's either geared towards people who like very very difficult games or IAP.

I stand by my earlier statement that I do not recommend this game.
Old 02-12-2014, 11:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ojtitus View Post
This game is frustratingly hard and not fun to play. I can't even beat a level 1 enemy encounter, in the end I always get swarmed by the enemy mob and die. I would say the enemies are overpowered and makes the game feel like it's geared towards spending real money on IAP for in game money. I do not recommend this game.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ojtitus View Post
If you mean just sit and wait for the enemy to attack me then yes I tried that strategy and it only works if the enemy doesn't have more rice fields than me and most times they do have more rice fields. So as I said before in the end I get swarmed by the enemy mob, I have manage to beat 1 level enemy encounter after the tutorial but that's it, I've lost around 6 or 7 level 1 enemy encounters. The fact that I was awarded 200 gold for the tutorial victory and 175 gold for my 1 level 1 enemy encounter victory and the cheapest thing in the store is 500 gold and there are lots of items that cost 10,000 or 50,000 gold does not point to not being geared towards IAP.

The fact that there is no option to adjust the difficulty of the game and the prices of items in the store on top of the overpowered enemies makes this feel like it's either geared towards people who like very very difficult games or IAP.

I stand by my earlier statement that I do not recommend this game.

It's really sorry. but usually, you can win your level+1 enemy. I will record some video later.

You can get more coins when get victory in high level. e.g. level 8 enemy encounter victory bring you about 1000 coins. BOSS encounter victory more than 5000 coins. In shop there are over 100 items. There are about 15 items less than 500 coins. In the beginning I usually upgrade items which got from tutorial victory.

Anyway, thanks for your feedback. I will do my best to improve.
Old 02-12-2014, 11:55 AM
iPad mini 2, iOS 7.x

If you really aren't trying to make people buy IAP then you just need to add an option in the game to adjust the difficulty and make the enemies less powerful. I might also recommend that you offer another way to select your units because it can get very difficult to select the correct unit when your units get all bunched together.
Old 02-12-2014, 11:05 PM

... It took three attemprs to pass this point. You think IAPs are required because you don't want to learn to play it? The heck dude?
Old 02-13-2014, 07:32 AM
iPad mini 2, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aerach View Post
... It took three attemprs to pass this point. You think IAPs are required because you don't want to learn to play it? The heck dude?
It took three attempts to pass what point? Are we all the same skill level players? Probably not and to offer a game with no difficulty setting is not the norm as you should know from playing Warhammer Quest. The heck dude?
Old 02-13-2014, 01:35 PM
iPhone 5, iOS 7.x

Default Level replay?

Do you get more coins if you replay a level? Even if you get fewer coins when you replay, I think that would satisfy me.
Old 02-13-2014, 02:37 PM
iPad mini 2, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phantom42 View Post
Do you get more coins if you replay a level? Even if you get fewer coins when you replay, I think that would satisfy me.
I haven't seen any story or set levels to replay yet, just your character wandering a map getting attacked by random encounters that then take you to one of many maps to do battle.
Old 03-21-2014, 07:07 AM

Free for a limited time !!! Get it now!!!